Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Zemibi Stainless Steel 13 3/4″ Grill Burner Pipe Tube BBQ Replacement Parts for Uniflame GBC1025WE-C, GBC720W-C, GBC820W, GBC820W-C, GBC920W1 Gas Grill Models, Repair Kit for Uniflame 183L1/183R1
- ★[Measurement]:Grill burner dimension:13 3/4″ x 5 1/2″; ➤well-packaged, not only seaworthy but also strong enough to protect the goods from any damage. ➤This package contains single burner tube.
- ★[Fit for Uniflame]:Pipe burner tube replacement parts for GBC1025WE-C, GBC720W-C, GBC820W, GBC820W-C, GBC920W1 gas grill models; ➤Original Part Numbers:183L1, 183R1
- ★[Install and clean]: Installation is easy, you can save time and effort; the burner tube has good non-viscous energy, just wash it with soap and water once in a while.
- ★[Uniform heating]:It can be enough combustion, has homogeneous flame temperature, means the food can be heated evenly, add a smoky flavor to the food.
- ★[Material]:This product is well-engineered and built to last, our heat plate tent shield is make of heavy duty stainless steel construction, much more substantial and thicker than the others
More Grills To Choose From
- Island not included
- Please reference building guide for Weber model number 7360001 prior to building island
- 9 mm diameter stainless steel rod cooking grates
- This product is a Natural Gas unit and you must have Natural Gas plumbed out to your patio or deck to be able to use this grill; If you do not have Natural Gas plumbed, please look at our selection of Propane barbecues
- 6 Stainless steel burners
- 60,000 BTU-per-hour input
- 4 Stainless steel burners
- 48,800 BTU-per-hour input. Dimensions - lid open (inches): 58H x 34W x 31D
- 10,600 BTU-per-hour input sear burner
Last update on 2022-11-28 at 11:14 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API