Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
YOUFIRE Grill Parts Stainless Steel Burner Gas BBQ Tube Parts Replacement for Weber Q100, Q120, Q1000, Q1200, Baby Q, 386001, 386002, 516002, 516001, 50060001, 51060001 Gas Grills
- 【Original Dimensions】1 burner included. It measures 17 3/16″ x 5 3/4″. Original Part Numbers: 69957, 60040, 41657
- 【Custom for Weber Grill】Replacement for Weber tabletop Q Series Grill Models includes: Q1200, Q1000, Q120, BABY Q, 50060001, 51010001, 51060001, 516001, 516002, 516501, 50060301, 51040001, 51070001, 51080001, 51190001, 51200001, 51210001
- 【Package】Burner Tube x 1Pcs. This item with OEM installation instructions, Easy to install, restore your grill to its original operating efficiency with this part
- 【Not Easy Rusting and Warping】Food Grade 304 Stainless Steel. Non- Magnetic. Strong corrosion resistant, heat resistance and heat preservation give us a healthy and safety barbecue experience. Do not chips, warp or rust out like other material
- 【Evenly Spread Heat】Puts out consistent, evenly spread heat. Allows grill temperature to be properly maintained
More Grills To Choose From
- Dimensions: 24.1" D x 51.2" W x 43.5" H | Weight: 80 lbs
- 170 square inch porcelain-coated swing-a-way rack for warming | 360 square inches of cooking space over porcelain-coated grates
- 8,000 btu side burner provides a secondary cooking space for sides or sauces
- Ample Cooking Space: Total of 632 sq. in. cooking space, including 477 sq. in. porcelain-enameled cast iron cooking grates and 155 sq. in. chrome plated steel warming rack provides ample cooking area for about 15 hamburgers at the same time.
- High Performance: This propane gas grill has 4 main burners (10,000 BTU each), a sear burner (14,000 BTU) and a lidded side burner (10,000 BTU). 6 stainless steel burners offer a total of 64,000 BTU output for delivering even heat.
- Sear Burner & Side Burner: Sear burner generates 14,000 BTU to provide strong performance for quick and even heat distribution; lidded side burner offering 10,000 BTU is ideal for cooking side dishes and sauces.
- This product is a Natural Gas unit and you must have Natural Gas plumbed out to your patio or deck to be able to use this grill; If you do not have Natural Gas plumbed, please look at our selection of Propane barbecues
- 4 Stainless steel burners
- 48,800 BTU-per-hour input
- ★STAINLESS STEEL BURNERS-- 2020 Upgrade four main 304 stainless steel burners and one stainless steel side burner with 60,000 BTUs deliver powerful heat and performance
- ★LARGE COOKING AREA-- 723 square inches of total cooking area offers plenty of grilling space; 513 square inchea of primary cooking area and 210 square inches of warming rack area
- ★CAST IRON COOKING GRATES-- Porcelain coated, cast iron cooking grates designed for even cooking
- Power Source: Propane/ liquid petroleum gas. The propane tank is not included.
- Exclusive Stainless Steel finish for increased style and durability
- Reliable electric ignition to fire up your grill and 10, 000 BTU side burner
Last update on 2021-04-11 at 01:31 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-04-10 at 22:52 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API