Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Propane Grill Cooking Area: 18.5″ x 11.2″, It offers 12,000 total BTU for maximum heat distribution, with Temperature gauge.
- Construct of 430 stainless steel offers durability，Use a drip tray at the bottom to collect grease and water dropletsand easy-to-clean surfaces.
- The compact design, with locking lid, folding legs and large front carry handle make this grill very portable and easy to transport or store.
- Push-button ignition lights burner quickly and easily, Just prepare propane to start making wonderful food.
- Great for picnics, camping, boating, tailgating or even in your own backyard. The stainless-steel firebox is perfect for all your grilling needs.
More Grills To Choose From
- Premium 18″ Ceramic Grill with Cast Iron Cart & Locking Wheels – The Kamado Joe Classic II gives the perfect cooking size of 18 inches along with its Premium cart that comes with the purchase of your grill, including locking casters and wheels.
- 2-Tier Divide & Conquer - Divide & Conquer Flexible Cooking System transforms the humble grill grate into the most powerful cooking tool in your arsenal. The revolutionary multi-level, half-moon design frees you to cook different foods in different styles at different temperatures—all at the same time
- Kontrol Tower Top Vent - Maintains consistent air setting for precise airflow management during dome opening and closing. Constructed of powder coated cast aluminum, the patent pending dual-adjustment top vent is rain and mold-resistant and allows you to smoke from 225F all the way to searing at 750F.
- Your purchase includes One Weber Genesis II E-315 3-Burner Natural Gas Grill in Black color and One Gas supply hose. Cover is not included
- Grill dimensions: Lid Open - 62"H x 59"W x 31"D | Lid Closed - 47"H x 59"W x 29"D | Primary cooking area – 513 square inches | Tuck-Away warming rack area – 156 square inches | Wheel base dimensions – 38” from left to right and 29” from front to back
- This Genesis II E-315 has a 39,000 BTU output, 3 stainless steel burners and 6 hooks
- This product is a Natural Gas unit and you must have Natural Gas plumbed out to your patio or deck to be able to use this grill; If you do not have Natural Gas plumbed, please look at our selection of Propane barbecues
- Natural gas grill with 10 year, 100 Percent Weber Guarantee, 10 foot flexible hose included ,Left table down width - 42 inches
- Boasts the Gs4 grilling system with improved infinity ignition, burners, porcelain-enameled Flavorizer Bars, and grease Management system
- Durable, easy-to-clean porcelain-enameled cast iron grates.
- Weber porcelain-enamel finish helps prevent rusting and cracking.
- 424 Square inches of main grilling space.
- COOKING POWER: Four 11, 000 BTU burners provide a total 44, 000 BTUs of cooking power
- COOKING SPACE: The grill is equipped with 443 square inch of cooking space with an additional 167 square inch warming rack
- CAST IRON GRATES: Heavy-duty cast iron cooking grates are great for retaining heat
Last update on 2021-01-21 at 20:13 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-21 at 21:13 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API