Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
X Home 7628 Igniter Kit Replace for Genesis 310 and 320 Gas Grills, 2011 & Newer (Front Mounted Control Panel) Electronic Igniter, Easy to Replace
- 【Perfect Fit】：Exact replacement for Weber Genesis 310 and Genesis 320 gas grills between 2011 and Newer. (Front Mounted Control Panel)
- 【Great Value】: Just buying one set of the ignitor can make your grill work like a charm and you don't need to replace an expensive grill.
- 【Easy Installation】：Instruction for installation is excellent. Fairly easy to replace, takes only 10-20 minutes to install. Plug & play.
- 【Package】: Including 3 igniter electrode, 1 igniter module, 1 igniter button, 4 igniter wire clips, 4 stainless steel gaskets, and 1 instruction. Just one set – make grill work like new. (AAA battery is not included. )
- 【Note】: Please check your grill's model, or compare the ignitor with your original one before buying it.
More Grills To Choose From
- Power Source: Propane/ liquid petroleum gas. The propane tank is not included.
- Exclusive Stainless Steel finish for increased style and durability
- Reliable electric ignition to fire up your grill and 10, 000 BTU side burner
- COOKING POWER: Four 11, 000 BTU burners provide a total 44, 000 BTUs of cooking power
- COOKING SPACE: The grill is equipped with 443 square inch of cooking space with an additional 167 square inch warming rack
- CAST IRON GRATES: Heavy-duty cast iron cooking grates are great for retaining heat
- 5 stainless steel tube burners (10,000 BTU each), plus sear burner (12,000 BTU) and lidded side burner (9,000 BTU); Total 71,000 BTU cooking power achieves even heat and juicy flavor
- Porcelain-enameled cooking grates and warming rack offer a total of 797 square inches cooking area, which is consisted of a primary cooking area of 598 square Inches and a secondary cooking area of 199 square inches
- Heavy duty full stainless steel double-layer lid for heat retaining; Built-in thermometer ensures accurate grilling zone temperature measurement
- ❤ STAINLESS STEEL BURNERS: This propane gas grill has 3 Stainless Steel burners, can put out 30,000 BTU-per-hour with integrated piezoelectric ignition system, quick start up with the push &turn of a control knob
- ❤ FEATURES: The whole Stainless steel control panel with chromium plating control knob makes this propane gas grill more study and delicate, a stainless steel handle and a built-in stainless steel thermometer on the cover lid, two foldable tables and two heavy duty wheel casters for storage and moving
- ❤ PORCELAIN-ENAMEL WIRE COOKING GRATES: The cooking area of our propane gas grill is 471.8 include 339 square inches for cooking and 132.8 square inches for warming
- Natural gas grill with 10 year, 100 Percent Weber Guarantee, 10 foot flexible hose included ,Left table down width - 42 inches
- Boasts the Gs4 grilling system with improved infinity ignition, burners, porcelain-enameled Flavorizer Bars, and grease Management system
- Porcelain-enameled, cast iron cooking grates. Dimensions - lid closed (inches): 44.5H x 52W x 27D
Last update on 2020-09-23 at 09:49 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-09-22 at 20:35 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API