Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- This barbecue is a Natural Gas unit and you must have Natural Gas plumbed out to your patio or deck to be able to use this grill; If you do not have Natural Gas plumbed, please look at our selection of Propane barbecues
- Front-mounted controls; 4 stainless-steel burners; Snap-Jet individual burner ignition system. Battery type-AAA, D. Batteries-6
- Side burner, Sear Station burner, smoker burner, and rear-mounted infrared rotisserie burner. 0.3 inches diameter stainless steel rod cooking grates
- Enclosed cart; thermometer; 2 work areas; Grill Out light; 6 tool hooks; 10-foot flexible hose included ; 9 millimeter diameter stainless steel cooking grates
- Measures 30 inches long by 66 inches wide by 57 inches high; 5-year limited warranty. Fuel type-Natural Gas (gas supply hose included)
- 3D interactive assembly instructions for this product are available through the free BILT app.
More Grills To Choose From
- 360 square inches of cooking space over porcelain-coated grates. Convectional cooking system
- 170 square inch porcelain-coated swing-a-way rack for warming
- Three stainless steel in-line burners for cooking performance
- Power Source: Propane/ liquid petroleum gas. The propane tank is not included.
- Exclusive Stainless Steel finish for increased style and durability
- Reliable electric ignition to fire up your grill and 10, 000 BTU side burner
- ★STAINLESS STEEL BURNERS-- 2020 Upgrade four main 304 stainless steel burners and one stainless steel side burner with 60,000 BTUs deliver powerful heat and performance
- ★LARGE COOKING AREA-- 723 square inches of total cooking area offers plenty of grilling space; 513 square inchea of primary cooking area and 210 square inches of warming rack area
- ★CAST IRON COOKING GRATES-- Porcelain coated, cast iron cooking grates designed for even cooking
- COOKING POWER: Four 11, 000 BTU burners provide a total 44, 000 BTUs of cooking power
- COOKING SPACE: The grill is equipped with 443 square inch of cooking space with an additional 167 square inch warming rack
- CAST IRON GRATES: Heavy-duty cast iron cooking grates are great for retaining heat
- Premium 18″ Ceramic Grill with Cast Iron Cart & Locking Wheels – The Kamado Joe Classic II gives the perfect cooking size of 18 inches along with its Premium cart that comes with the purchase of your grill, including locking casters and wheels.
- 2-Tier Divide & Conquer - Divide & Conquer Flexible Cooking System transforms the humble grill grate into the most powerful cooking tool in your arsenal. The revolutionary multi-level, half-moon design frees you to cook different foods in different styles at different temperatures—all at the same time
- Kontrol Tower Top Vent - Maintains consistent air setting for precise airflow management during dome opening and closing. Constructed of powder coated cast aluminum, the patent pending dual-adjustment top vent is rain resistant and allows you to smoke from 225F all the way to searing at 750F.
Last update on 2021-04-11 at 07:30 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-04-10 at 22:52 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API