Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Digital, real-time food temp & readiness countdowns on your phone and grill
- Model No: 47502401
- Package dimensions: 32.5 L x 25.8 W x 25.98 H (inches)
- item package weight: 122.7 pounds
More Grills To Choose From
Weber Original Kettle Premium Charcoal Grill, 22-Inch, Black
- Holds up to 13 burgers made with a Weber burger press; Built-in lid thermometer. Rust-resistant aluminum dampers
- One-Touch cleaning system with high-capacity ash catcher provides hassle-free ash cleanup
- Porcelain-enameled lid and bowl retain heat, and won’t rust or peel
Weber Original Kettle 22-Inch Charcoal Grill
- Stay true to the modern version of the kettle that started it all—the Original Kettle, invented by Weber’s founder, and loved around the world. Its ultra-durable, porcelain-enameled lid and bowl retain heat, while the damperseasily adjust for precise temperature control. With a One-Touch cleaning system for easy cleanup after a long day of grilling, the Original Kettle will always be the grill built for everyone
- Holds up to 13 burgers made with a Weber burger press
- One-Touch cleaning system provides hassle-free ash cleanup.Removable, aluminum ash catcher
Last update on 2022-06-25 at 05:52 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Just what To Look For When Getting A Gas Barbeque grill
Getting yourself a new gas bbq can be satisfying and as well quite a challenge. There are several manufacturers each one offering up several versions. Just spending a small amount of time discovering the most desirable gas bbq to your requirements will ensure very many years of grilling pleasure !
Here are some things to consider when shopping for a gas barbecue.
Type Of Gas
Gas barbecues are commonly manufactured to utilize either liquid propane ( LP ) or natural gas ( NG ). For the most part compact and smaller sized cart type barbecue grills are found in propane only while larger barbecues or buit-in versions can be chosen in either configuration. Natural gas is a great idea if your house is already set up for it and you have an outside connection already in place. Propane is a better option for move-ability for example if you desire to take your grill to the cottage or camp site.
Number Of Burners
More compact barbecue grills normally have two or three primary burners. Intermediate to larger barbeque grills can be purchased with four , 5 or even half a dozen burners. Will have to cook for a larger group ? Several gas grills are actually offered with up to as much as eight burners !
The most up-to-date grills offer extra conveniences like infrared burners and rotisserie to cook meats with more even heating. Side burners make available even more cooking space.
A gas bbq grill really should provide you many years of cooking enjoyment for you and your friends and family. Discover brand name products that provide longer lasting guarantee durations that will stand behind their bar-b-q in case there is any type of problems.
Use the information included to check out the many options available for purchase. This can help you select the right gas barbeque to suit your needs in addition to spending budget.