Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
WADEO 12 FT RV Propane Quick Connect Hose for RV to Grill, LP Propane Quick Connect for connecting 1 LB Throwaway Bottle, 1 LB Portable Appliance or 3/8 Female Flare to RV 1/4″ Female Quick Disconnect
- 😉Dual Uasge: The first way👉You have to remove the regulator on RV and put the 1/4'' quick disconnect plug to hook directly to low pressure line on RV trailer, the other side connects 1 lb portable appliance. The second way👉if your grill has 3/8″ female flare nuts, you should take off the 1lb adapter on our hose, then you can connect the RV to your grill.
- 😉Easy to Install: Equipped with hanf-tighten hand wheel, this RV grill quick connect hose is easy and quick to install without any tools. It is easy for you to convert your one pound propane tank to a quick connect camping grill on your rv, which saves your time.
- 😉Good Quality: Our RV grill quick connect hose is made of Heavy-duty brass end and high quality rubber hose construction withstands weather, scratching, denting and corroding, more flexible and durable.
- 😉12-Feet long length, allow your grill keep a safe distances from the RV so that you don't have to be concerned about grease flare ups scorching your RV exterior.
- 😉Attention: If you connect 1lb regulator on your RV, you should remove the regulator on your RV or trailer. Because the gas connection only accept one regulator, or the gas flow will be double decrease and even no flame.
More Grills To Choose From
- 【Upgraded Connection】Converts NG appliances with 1/2" or 3/8" male flare to natural gas. The quick-connect attached directly to the 1/2" black iron pipe.
- 【Perfect Fit】Used for Gas Grill, Griddle, Smoker, Fire Pit, Pizza Oven, Generator, Outdoor Heater. Includes Weber, Charbroil, Blackstone and more related brand.
- 【Save Your Money】Cheaper than local home improvement shop, and get an extra 3/8 female flare x 1/2 male flare adapter.
- The 3/8" Female Flare by 1/2" Male Flare Brass Adapter is included to allows you to convert NG to 3/8" male connector standard propane appliance
- 1/2" ID Hose with 1/2" Quick Disconnect Plug x 1/2" Female Flare Fittings & 3/8" Female Flare by 1/2" Male Flare Brass Adapter
- 1/2 inch inside diameter hose has the BTU capacity needed for 30-inch and larger grills for use with natural gas
- 【12" Quick Release Gas Hose】 : This CSA certified RV propane hose includes 3/8'' Flare Female Swivel connect and 1/4" male quick disconnect full flow plug.
- 【Application】: Propane quick connect / disconnect hose is suitable for olympian 5100, 5500 and other low-pressure grills like Blackstone, Camp Chef.
- 【Compatible】 Ideal for RV grill, camp chef stove, portable pit boss burner and outland propane fire pit, big blackstone grill griddle and more 3/8'' standard propane appliances.
- MEASURE YOUR CONNECTION BEFORE PURCHASING: If a DIME coin fits in your connection then 1/2" is the correct size, IF the DIME coin is too big then this is not the right connection. SEE PICTURE
- Fits natural gas or propane low pressure applications like heater and gas grill Functions effectively with natural or LP gas, unites LP grill, natural gas grill and RV to permanent fuel sources
- 1/2" Female Pipe Thread x 1/2" Female Flare Quick Connect Disconnect, Quick Connect Brass Fitting. Coupler can be used to connect two hose assemblies (sold Separately) Or to Connect to a Male as an adapter
- 12 Feet flexible hose used to connect Natural Gas or LP appliances to an existing low pressure supply
- Functions effectively with natural or liquid propane gas; unites LP grills, natural gas grills and RVs to permanent fuel sources
- High-capacity natural gas supply hose.Used for natural gas or propane applications.
Last update on 2020-09-22 at 05:05 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-09-21 at 20:25 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API