Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Best-in-class lifetime warranty and all-stainless steel construction promise years of use
- Triple Ridge Flame Tamers evenly distribute heat and direct drippings away from flame for fewer flare-ups
- Infrared side burner puts you in command of lightning-quick, high-heat searing for steaks or chops
- Three stainless steel tube burners churn out intense heat above 700 F for hot-and-fast grilling
- Double-walled grill hood, side walls, and fire box add an extra layer of insulation for consistent temperatures
More Grills To Choose From
Weber Original Kettle Premium Charcoal Grill, 22-Inch, Black
- Holds up to 13 burgers made with a Weber burger press; Built-in lid thermometer. Rust-resistant aluminum dampers
- One-Touch cleaning system with high-capacity ash catcher provides hassle-free ash cleanup
- Porcelain-enameled lid and bowl retain heat, and won’t rust or peel
Weber Original Kettle 22-Inch Charcoal Grill
- Stay true to the modern version of the kettle that started it all—the Original Kettle, invented by Weber’s founder, and loved around the world. Its ultra-durable, porcelain-enameled lid and bowl retain heat, while the damperseasily adjust for precise temperature control. With a One-Touch cleaning system for easy cleanup after a long day of grilling, the Original Kettle will always be the grill built for everyone
- Holds up to 13 burgers made with a Weber burger press
- One-Touch cleaning system provides hassle-free ash cleanup.Removable, aluminum ash catcher
Last update on 2022-06-25 at 05:52 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Things To Consider When Getting A Gas Barbecue grill
Choosing the latest gas bbq grill can be very exciting and also quite a challenge. There are various makes each selling lots of styles. Just spending a little time trying to find the perfect gas grill to meet your needs will assure a long period of grilling satisfaction !
Here are a few factors to consider when searching for a gas barbeque grill.
Type Of Gas
Gas barbeque grills are typically designed to use either liquid propane ( LP ) or natural gas ( NG ). For the most part easily transportable and smaller cart type barbeque grills can be found in propane only while larger grills or buit-in models can be bought in either configuration. Natural gas is a smart option if your residence is already set up for it and you have an outside connection already in place. Propane is a better choice for maneuverability such as if you intend to take your barbeque grill to the cabin or camp site.
Number Of Burners
Smaller-sized barbecue grills ordinarily have two or three primary burners. Medium to large gas grills are offered with 4 , five or six burners. Have to cook food for a more substantial crowd ? Many barbecue grills are actually obtainable with up to as much as 8 burners !
The most up-to-date barbecue grills provide you with additional benefits for example infrared burners and rotisserie to cook meats with more even heating. Side burners offer up extra cooking space.
A gas bbq should certainly offer quite a few years of barbecuing pleasure for you and your friends and family. Search brand name products which provide more extensive warranty durations that will stand behind their barbeque in case of any trouble.
Use the descriptions supplied to evaluate the many models and makes out there. This will provide help to make you pick the best gas barbeque to suit your needs as well as budget allowed.