Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Unicook Outdoor Grill Brush, Heavy Duty Nylon BBQ Brush Cleaner, Removable Head XL Gas Grill Cleaner, Durable and Effective, Best Alternative to Dangerous Wire Brush, Do Not Use on Hot/Warm Grill
- 【Nylon Grill Brush】- The nylon grill brush bristles are thick and stiff, difficult to snap off, much better than the thin wire grill brush, which has potential risk of being ingested with the grilled food, causing injury and possible infection.
- 【Effective BBQ Brush Cleaner】- Brush head is about 2.5×5 inches. The abrasive-infused and angled Nylon bristles clean between and under grates more effectively, will not damage the surfaces of grates but the wire brush would
- 【Multi-function】- Head scraper blade makes it easy to chip off stubborn debris. Dual function metal hook can be used as hanger and grid lifter.
- 【Special Design】- Removable grill brush head, easy to use and replacement, which is economic and save money.
- ►IMPORTANT NOTE- Use on cool surface only. DO NOT use on warm/hot grill.
More Grills To Choose From
- Power Source: Propane/ liquid petroleum gas. The propane tank is not included.
- Exclusive Stainless Steel finish for increased style and durability
- Reliable electric ignition to fire up your grill and 10, 000 BTU side burner
- 360 square inches of cooking space over porcelain-coated grates. Convectional cooking system
- 170 square inch porcelain-coated swing-a-way rack for warming
- Three stainless steel in-line burners for cooking performance
- 5 stainless steel tube burners (10,000 BTU each), plus sear burner (12,000 BTU) and lidded side burner (9,000 BTU); Total 71,000 BTU cooking power achieves even heat and juicy flavor
- Porcelain-enameled cooking grates and warming rack offer a total of 797 square inches cooking area, which is consisted of a primary cooking area of 598 square Inches and a secondary cooking area of 199 square inches
- Heavy duty full stainless steel double-layer lid for heat retaining; Built-in thermometer ensures accurate grilling zone temperature measurement
- Gas side has 3 stainless steel tube burners offering a total of 24,000 BTUs
- Includes integrated ignition for all burners with rubber grip control knobs
- 188 sq in total warming rack space (89 charcoal, 99 gas) / 2 wheels for mobility
- ❤ STAINLESS STEEL BURNERS: This propane gas grill has 3 Stainless Steel burners, can put out 30,000 BTU-per-hour with integrated piezoelectric ignition system, quick start up with the push &turn of a control knob
- ❤ FEATURES: The whole Stainless steel control panel with chromium plating control knob makes this propane gas grill more study and delicate, a stainless steel handle and a built-in stainless steel thermometer on the cover lid, two foldable tables and two heavy duty wheel casters for storage and moving
- ❤ PORCELAIN-ENAMEL WIRE COOKING GRATES: The cooking area of our propane gas grill is 471.8 include 339 square inches for cooking and 132.8 square inches for warming
Last update on 2021-01-16 at 18:31 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-16 at 20:41 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API