Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Made of heavy-duty welded steel
- 24-by-16-inch (W x D) grilling surface
- Sturdy cooking accessory makes it easier to grill your outdoor feasts
More Grills To Choose From
Monument Grills 17842 2020 Upgrade 4-Burner Stainless Steel Liquid Propane Gas Grill with Rotisserie Kit
- ★STAINLESS STEEL BURNERS-- 2020 Upgrade four main 304 stainless steel burners and one stainless steel side burner with 60,000 BTUs deliver powerful heat and performance
- ★LARGE COOKING AREA-- 723 square inches of total cooking area offers plenty of grilling space; 513 square inchea of primary cooking area and 210 square inches of warming rack area
- ★CAST IRON COOKING GRATES-- Porcelain coated, cast iron cooking grates designed for even cooking
Last update on 2021-04-10 at 20:46 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-04-10 at 22:52 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Things To Take Into Consideration When Purchasing A Gas Grill
Purchasing a brand new gas barbecue can be very exciting along with a real challenge. There are several types each one making available lots of models. Investing a little time uncovering the perfect gas barbecue to suit your needs will assure many years of grilling fun !
Here are some things to consider when shopping for a gas barbecue grill.
Type Of Gas
Gas bbq grills normally are built to make use of either liquid propane ( LP ) or natural gas ( NG ). Most transportable and smaller sized cart type barbecue grills are found in propane only whereas more substantial gas grills or buit-in versions can be chosen in either configuration. Natural gas is a good choice if your house is already set up for it and you have an outdoor connection already in place. Propane is a better option for portability for instance if you need to take your barbecue to the cabin or camp site.
Number Of Burners
Smaller grills ordinarily have 2 or 3 principal burners. Mid size to large barbeque grills are available with 4 , 5 or even a half dozen burners. Need to cook food for a larger crowd ? Several grills are actually obtainable with as many as 8 burners !
The most modern bbq grills offer you further benefits for example infrared burners and rotisserie to cook meats with more even heating. Side burners offer up even more cooking space.
A gas grill usually will provide you numerous years of cooking fun for you and your loved ones. Search brand names which provide a lot longer warranty durations which will stand behind their bbq in the instance of any problems.
Utilize the information offered to look at the many options available on the market. This will assist you to select the right gas barbeque to meet your requirements in addition to price range.