Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Premium 304 grade stainless steel construction for superior durability
- Heavy-duty, 304 stainless steel tube burners deliver powerful performance
- Radiant ceramic briquette system ensures even heat distribution
- Fully welded, double lined hood protects against heat discoloration
- Large built-in thermometer helps you monitor cooking temperatures
More Grills To Choose From
Weber Original Kettle Premium Charcoal Grill, 22-Inch, Black
- Holds up to 13 burgers made with a Weber burger press; Built-in lid thermometer. Rust-resistant aluminum dampers
- One-Touch cleaning system with high-capacity ash catcher provides hassle-free ash cleanup
- Porcelain-enameled lid and bowl retain heat, and won’t rust or peel
Weber Original Kettle 22-Inch Charcoal Grill
- Stay true to the modern version of the kettle that started it all—the Original Kettle, invented by Weber’s founder, and loved around the world. Its ultra-durable, porcelain-enameled lid and bowl retain heat, while the damperseasily adjust for precise temperature control. With a One-Touch cleaning system for easy cleanup after a long day of grilling, the Original Kettle will always be the grill built for everyone
- Holds up to 13 burgers made with a Weber burger press
- One-Touch cleaning system provides hassle-free ash cleanup.Removable, aluminum ash catcher
Last update on 2022-06-25 at 05:52 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Just what To Look For When It Comes To Buying A Gas Barbecue grill
Picking out the latest gas barbeque grill can be very exciting along with difficult. There are many different companies each offering many designs. Putting in a bit of time finding the finest gas barbecue grill for your requirements will make sure of many years of grilling satisfaction !
Listed below are some areas to consider when searching for a gas barbecue grill.
Type Of Gas
Gas gas grills are ordinarily made to use either liquid propane ( LP ) or natural gas ( NG ). The majority of transportable and smaller-sized cart type barbecue grills are found in propane only whereas larger sized barbeque grills or buit-in designs can be purchased in either configuration. Natural gas is an excellent decision if your residence is already set up for it and you have an outside connection already in place. Propane is a better choice for maneuverability for example if you desire to take your bbq to the cottage or camp site.
Number Of Burners
Smaller sized barbecue grills normally have 2-3 primary burners. Medium to large barbecues are available with 4 , five or even 6 burners. Need to cook for a bigger group ? Many bbq grills are actually offered with as much as 8 burners !
The most up-to-date grills come with additional benefits for example infrared burners and rotisserie to cook meats with more even heating. Side burners supply increased cooking space.
A gas bbq grill really should provide you with a number of years of grilling fun for you and your family. Watch out for brands that give greater warranty durations that will stand behind their bar-b-q in the event of any issues.
Utilize the product descriptions supplied to do a comparison of the many options available. This will assist you to choose the best gas barbeque for your needs and also budget.