Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Real infrared ceramic and stainless steel burners (2) with electronic push-button ignition
- 253 square inches of grilling area that fits twelve 4-inch burgers on special v-grate that improves flavor and virtually eliminates flare-ups, plus 96 square inches of warming rack area
- Use made by 100-plus year old family business
- Use on a tailgate, table, or tripod accessory (item #sol-Atari)
- Grill weighs 41 pounds and measures 26.13 wide by 20 deep by 11 inches high with hood down, and 26.13 wide by 22.75 deep by 22.75 inches high with hood up
More Grills To Choose From
- Stay true to the modern version of the kettle that started it all—the Original Kettle, invented by Weber’s founder, and loved around the world. Its ultra-durable, porcelain-enameled lid and bowl retain heat, while the damperseasily adjust for precise temperature control. With a One-Touch cleaning system for easy cleanup after a long day of grilling, the Original Kettle will always be the grill built for everyone
- Holds up to 13 burgers made with a Weber burger press
- One-Touch cleaning system provides hassle-free ash cleanup.Removable, aluminum ash catcher
- Holds up to 13 burgers made with a Weber burger press; Built-in lid thermometer. Rust-resistant aluminum dampers
- One-Touch cleaning system with high-capacity ash catcher provides hassle-free ash cleanup
- Porcelain-enameled lid and bowl retain heat, and won’t rust or peel
- Unique Folding Design – Saves space and is super easy to set up! Forget screws and tools – simply unfold the legs on both sides, and you’ll have a stable, lightweight, and portable bbq grill ready, right in front of you. The ultimate cookout experience, anywhere and anytime!
- Large Cooking Area – With a surface of over 166 sq. inches, you’ll easily be able to grill for a party of four or more, while still distributing heat evenly and efficiently! Grill your meat and your vegetables at the same time – plenty of room!
- Sturdy Stainless Steel – Rest easy knowing you’re grilling on a food-grade stainless steel cooking grill. It’s durable, won’t rust, and can even be cleaned in the dishwasher. The grill plate is supported by a sturdy heat-resistant frame that also features side air vents to get your charcoal burning better.
Last update on 2022-06-26 at 06:01 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API