Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Two infrared burners and electronic push-button ignition; fully assembled, propane tank not included
- 542 square inches of grilling space (fits eighteen 4-inch hamburgers); 32,000 BTU/hour; 48.4 Infrared Intensity Index
- Stainless steel welded construction; made in the USA by 102-year-old family business
- V-shape stainless steel grilling grids increase flavor while reducing flare-ups
- Grill dimensions: 51 wide by 24-3/4 deep by 48 inches high; shipping weight 230 pounds
More Grills To Choose From
Weber Original Kettle Premium Charcoal Grill, 22-Inch, Black
- Holds up to 13 burgers made with a Weber burger press; Built-in lid thermometer. Rust-resistant aluminum dampers
- One-Touch cleaning system with high-capacity ash catcher provides hassle-free ash cleanup
- Porcelain-enameled lid and bowl retain heat, and won’t rust or peel
Weber Original Kettle 22-Inch Charcoal Grill
- Stay true to the modern version of the kettle that started it all—the Original Kettle, invented by Weber’s founder, and loved around the world. Its ultra-durable, porcelain-enameled lid and bowl retain heat, while the damperseasily adjust for precise temperature control. With a One-Touch cleaning system for easy cleanup after a long day of grilling, the Original Kettle will always be the grill built for everyone
- Holds up to 13 burgers made with a Weber burger press
- One-Touch cleaning system provides hassle-free ash cleanup.Removable, aluminum ash catcher
Last update on 2022-06-25 at 05:52 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
What To Consider When It Comes To Buying A Gas Barbeque grill
Searching for the most current gas bbq grill can be very exciting along with quite a challenge. There are lots of types each promoting a lot of designs. Spending a little bit of time selecting the most suitable gas grill for your requirements will assure quite a few years of grilling pleasure !
The following are some areas to consider when researching a gas bbq grill.
Type Of Gas
Gas grills are generally built to work with either liquid propane ( LP ) or natural gas ( NG ). Most of the transportable and smaller cart type barbeque grills are offered in propane only while more substantial barbecues or buit-in types are available in either configuration. Natural gas is a smart idea if your house is already set up for it and you have an outdoor connection already in place. Propane is a better choice for transportability such as if you need to take your barbecue to the cottage or camp site.
Number Of Burners
Smaller gas grills ordinarily have 2 or 3 principal burners. Medium to larger units can be bought with four , 5 or a half dozen burners. Want to barbecue for a more substantial crowd ? Some grills are even obtainable with as much as 8 burners !
The up-to-date grills offer extra conveniences including infrared burners and rotisserie to cook meats with more even heating. Side burners offer you extra cooking space.
A gas barbecue grill will ideally provide years of barbecuing pleasure for you and your family. Discover brand name products that come with greater guarantee durations that will stand behind their grill during any any kind of problems.
Make use of the product descriptions provided to examine the various makes offered. This would provide help to make you select the best gas barbeque to meet your needs in addition to spending budget.