Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Two infrared burners and electronic push-button ignition; fully assembled, propane tank not included
- 542 square inches of grilling space (fits eighteen 4-inch hamburgers); 32,000 BTU/hour; 48.4 Infrared Intensity Index
- Stainless steel welded construction; made in the USA by 102-year-old family business
- V-shape stainless steel grilling grids increase flavor while reducing flare-ups
- Grill dimensions: 51 wide by 24-3/4 deep by 48 inches high; shipping weight 230 pounds
More Grills To Choose From
- Runs on gasoline, helps you spend less on energy and save more on your bills
- 5 Sq. ft. cooking area allows you to cook for a group of friends or family in a single go
- With 17.58 kW cooking power, it offers the ultimate grilling experience
- Dimensions: 24.1" D x 51.2" W x 43.5" H | Weight: 80 lbs
- 170 square inch porcelain-coated swing-a-way rack for warming | 360 square inches of cooking space over porcelain-coated grates
- 8,000 btu side burner provides a secondary cooking space for sides or sauces
- 160-SQUARE-INCH PORCELAIN ENAMELED COOKING GRATE: 160-square-inches of porcelain enameled grates give you a spacious cooking surface is able accommodate lots of food at one time while still distributing heat evenly and efficiently.
- 5, 500 BTU BURNER: Features a 5, 500 BTU burner, a twist to start electric ignition and precision temperature gauge to give you the ultimate temperature control.
- COMPACT ENOUGH TO TAKE ANYWHERE: The grill measures 19 x 11. 5 x 10 inches and with stand. The grill weighs only 17 lbs. , making it easy for transport and ideal for decks, patios and balconies, camping, tailgating and more.
Last update on 2022-09-25 at 09:53 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API