Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Royal Gourmet MG5001-R 5-Burner Propane Gas Grill with Infrared Rear Burner, Side Burner, Stainless Steel
- 530 square inch porcelain-enameled cast-iron grates are reversible. The concave side traps oil drippings, imparting better flavor to the grilled meat. 208 square inch porcelain wiring rack
- Five stainless-steel tube burners with an output of 60000 BTUs, plus 12000 BTUs with an infrared rear burner, and 12000 BTUs with a side burner (total 84000 BTUs). Angled stainless steel flame tamers make for well-distributed heating. Stainless steel drip tray channels grease fast into grease cup for easy cleanup
- Electric ignition system for quick start-up at a simple push on the stainless steel panel. Powerful infrared rear burner speeds up internal heating quickly, ideal for use with rotisserie. Lidded side burner is a great choice for preparing soup and side dishes
- Double-layer stainless steel lid with cast-aluminum side planks guarantee increased heat preservation; stainless steel handle (with hand protected cover) offers better protection and gives a more comfortable grip
- Fixed side table provides additional food prep space. Spacious lower shelf facilitates storage of propane tank and large BBQ accessories with double-layer stainless steel doors. Four casters with brake system, easy to move around and fix on the ground
More Grills To Choose From
- Stay true to the modern version of the kettle that started it all—the Original Kettle, invented by Weber’s founder, and loved around the world. Its ultra-durable, porcelain-enameled lid and bowl retain heat, while the damperseasily adjust for precise temperature control. With a One-Touch cleaning system for easy cleanup after a long day of grilling, the Original Kettle will always be the grill built for everyone
- Holds up to 13 burgers made with a Weber burger press
- One-Touch cleaning system provides hassle-free ash cleanup.Removable, aluminum ash catcher
- Holds up to 13 burgers made with a Weber burger press; Built-in lid thermometer. Rust-resistant aluminum dampers
- One-Touch cleaning system with high-capacity ash catcher provides hassle-free ash cleanup
- Porcelain-enameled lid and bowl retain heat, and won’t rust or peel
- Unique Folding Design – Saves space and is super easy to set up! Forget screws and tools – simply unfold the legs on both sides, and you’ll have a stable, lightweight, and portable bbq grill ready, right in front of you. The ultimate cookout experience, anywhere and anytime!
- Large Cooking Area – With a surface of over 166 sq. inches, you’ll easily be able to grill for a party of four or more, while still distributing heat evenly and efficiently! Grill your meat and your vegetables at the same time – plenty of room!
- Sturdy Stainless Steel – Rest easy knowing you’re grilling on a food-grade stainless steel cooking grill. It’s durable, won’t rust, and can even be cleaned in the dishwasher. The grill plate is supported by a sturdy heat-resistant frame that also features side air vents to get your charcoal burning better.
Last update on 2022-06-26 at 06:01 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API