Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Royal Gourmet GA5401T 5-Burner BBQ Liquid Propane Gas Grill with Sear Burner and Side Burner, Stainless Steel 64,000 BTU Patio Garden Picnic Backyard Barbecue Grill, Silver
- Ample Cooking Space: Total of 632 sq. in. cooking space, including 477 sq. in. porcelain-enameled cast iron cooking grates and 155 sq. in. chrome plated steel warming rack provides ample cooking area for about 15 hamburgers at the same time.
- High Performance: This propane gas grill has 4 main burners (10,000 BTU each), a sear burner (14,000 BTU) and a lidded side burner (10,000 BTU). 6 stainless steel burners offer a total of 64,000 BTU output for delivering even heat.
- Sear Burner & Side Burner: Sear burner generates 14,000 BTU to provide strong performance for quick and even heat distribution; lidded side burner offering 10,000 BTU is ideal for cooking side dishes and sauces.
- Hassle-free Cleanup: Equipped with removeable grease tray and grease cup to help reduce the risk of flare-ups. It’s very easy to slide out and dump residues, thereby simplifying the cleanup procedure.
- Durable and Solid Construction: The stylish grill is made of heavy stainless steel, featuring durable control panel and double-layer lid with heat-resistant handle and built-in thermometer, which is built to longtime use.
More Grills To Choose From
- This product is a Natural Gas unit and you must have Natural Gas plumbed out to your patio or deck to be able to use this grill; If you do not have Natural Gas plumbed, please look at our selection of Propane barbecues
- 6 Stainless steel burners
- 60,000 BTU-per-hour input
- 280 square inches of cooking space over porcelain-coated grates
- 8,000 btu side burner provides a secondary cooking space for sides or sauces
- Two stainless steel in-line burners for cooking performance
- Rear grease - Blackstone has updated the grease Management on this unit. All units now have the newly improved rear grease Management- You may receive a rear grease or a front grease drain.
- Replace your standard grill - replace your grill or BBQ with a Blackstone griddle and never look back -This grill is simple to use and easy to assemble, so you'll be cooking in no time- Eliminate the hassle of kerosene, charcoal and matches; this grill includes an easy start, Battery powered push button ignition- With the simple push of a button your griddle is ready to go- Take the headache away from outdoor cooking and spend more time enjoying the outdoors.
- Restaurant style cooking - with 720sq inches of flat top grilling, This griddle is perfect for breakfast; lunch and dinner- Cook eggs; pancakes; Quesadillas; grilled cheese; steak, Potatoes; Teppanyaki style foods and more- Also enjoy a bottom shelf and two side shelves for food storage and prep.
Last update on 2022-12-02 at 11:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API