Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- The Rogue 525 Gas BBQ Grill features 4 main burners, 48, 000 total BTU's, and 525 square inches of total grilling area
- Precise heat control allows barbecuers to grill and roast at lower temperatures or turn up the heat for searing
- Porcelainized cast iron cooking grids provide even heating and the perfect sear on food. Reverse grids for larger sear marks, grooves hold juices against food while cooking to retain moisture
- Durable black porcelain enamel lid and doors with black powder coat control panel and side shelves stand up to any weather and don't show fingerprints
- Ignite instantly with the battery free ignition. This failsafe ignition system lights burners immediately with a jet of flame
- Unique wave shape cooking grids provides even heating, prevents food from falling through, and produces exceptional sear marks
- Folding side shelves allow this BBQ Grill to be tucked out of the way for storage
- Dual level, stainless steel sear plates catch and vaporize any food drippings, protecting the stainless steel tube burners from damage and keeps your barbecue cleaner
- Easy to move on locking caster wheels
More Grills To Choose From
- Natural gas grill with 10 year, 100 Percent Weber Guarantee, 10 foot flexible hose included ,Left table down width - 42 inches
- Boasts the Gs4 grilling system with improved infinity ignition, burners, porcelain-enameled Flavorizer Bars, and grease Management system
- Porcelain-enameled, cast iron cooking grates. Dimensions - lid closed (inches): 44.5H x 52W x 27D
- Assembled Dimension: 39.92"L x 25.03"W x 25.94"H | Total Cooking Area: 930.8 sq.in
- Total Burner BTU: 71000
- Battery-operated electronic continuous ignition system offers quick and easy start-ups
- ❤ STAINLESS STEEL BURNERS: This propane gas grill has 3 Stainless Steel burners, can put out 30,000 BTU-per-hour with integrated piezoelectric ignition system, quick start up with the push &turn of a control knob
- ❤ FEATURES: The whole Stainless steel control panel with chromium plating control knob makes this propane gas grill more study and delicate, a stainless steel handle and a built-in stainless steel thermometer on the cover lid, two foldable tables and two heavy duty wheel casters for storage and moving
- ❤ PORCELAIN-ENAMEL WIRE COOKING GRATES: The cooking area of our propane gas grill is 471.8 include 339 square inches for cooking and 132.8 square inches for warming
- Power Source: Propane/ liquid petroleum gas. The propane tank is not included.
- Exclusive Stainless Steel finish for increased style and durability
- Reliable electric ignition to fire up your grill and 10, 000 BTU side burner
- 160-SQUARE-INCH PORCELAIN ENAMELED COOKING GRATE: 160-square-inches of porcelain enameled grates give you a spacious cooking surface is able accommodate lots of food at one time while still distributing heat evenly and efficiently.
- 5, 500 BTU BURNER: Features a 5, 500 BTU burner, a twist to start electric ignition and precision temperature gauge to give you the ultimate temperature control.
- COMPACT ENOUGH TO TAKE ANYWHERE: The grill measures 19 x 11. 5 x 10 inches and with stand. The grill weighs only 17 lbs. , making it easy for transport and ideal for decks, patios and balconies, camping, tailgating and more.
Last update on 2020-09-22 at 05:05 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-09-21 at 20:25 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API