Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- The Rogue 425 Gas BBQ Grill features 3 main burners, 42,000 total BTU's, and 425 square inches of total grilling area
- Precise heat control allows barbecuers to grill and roast at lower temperatures or turn up the heat for searing
- Porcelainized cast iron cooking grids provide even heating and the perfect sear on food. Reverse grids for larger sear marks, grooves hold juices against food while cooking to retain moisture
- Durable black porcelain enamel lid and doors with black powder coat control panel and side shelves stand up to any weather and don't show fingerprints
- Folding side shelves allow this BBQ to be tucked out of the way for storage, or fit into compact spaces, ideal for balconies, and small patios
- Ignite the Rogue BBQ Grill instantly with the battery free ignition. This failsafe ignition system lights burners immediately with a jet of flame
- Unique wave shape cooking grids provides even heating, prevents food from falling through, and produces exceptional sear marks
- Dual level, stainless steel sear plates catch and vaporize any food drippings, protecting the stainless steel tube burners from damage and keeps your barbecue cleaner
- Easy to move on locking caster wheels
- Care Instructions: Handwash
More Grills To Choose From
- Premium 18″ Ceramic Grill with Cast Iron Cart & Locking Wheels – The Kamado Joe Classic II gives the perfect cooking size of 18 inches along with its Premium cart that comes with the purchase of your grill, including locking casters and wheels.
- 2-Tier Divide & Conquer - Divide & Conquer Flexible Cooking System transforms the humble grill grate into the most powerful cooking tool in your arsenal. The revolutionary multi-level, half-moon design frees you to cook different foods in different styles at different temperatures—all at the same time
- Kontrol Tower Top Vent - Maintains consistent air setting for precise airflow management during dome opening and closing. Constructed of powder coated cast aluminum, the patent pending dual-adjustment top vent is rain and mold-resistant and allows you to smoke from 225F all the way to searing at 750F.
- This product is a Natural Gas unit and you must have Natural Gas plumbed out to your patio or deck to be able to use this grill; If you do not have Natural Gas plumbed, please look at our selection of Propane barbecues
- Natural gas grill with 10 year, 100 Percent Weber Guarantee, 10 foot flexible hose included ,Left table down width - 42 inches
- Boasts the Gs4 grilling system with improved infinity ignition, burners, porcelain-enameled Flavorizer Bars, and grease Management system
- 60, 000 BTU's of cooking power, Natural Gas Outlaw Drop-In Grill Head
- Unit Dimensions: 32.25" W x 24.12" D x 21.25" H | Cooking Grid Dimensions: 30 X 19"
- Warming Rack 210 Sq. In. | Cooking Surface 810 Sq. In.
- Requires natural gas plumbed out to patio or deck; 10 foot natural gas hose included
- 483 square inches of primary cooking space accommodates up to twenty-three 4-in burgers
- Includes 673 square inches of total cooking space
- GS4 high performance grilling system featuring infinity ignition, high-performance burners, stainless steel flavorizer bars and a grease management system
- 4 stainless steel high-performance burners, 1 side burner and 1 sear station burner deliver up to 69,000 BTUs of combined output
Last update on 2021-01-17 at 19:52 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-17 at 20:51 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API