Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Mr Bar-B-Q 05002 Natural Lava Rocks – Lava Rocks for Gas Grills Charbroilers – Reduces Flare Ups – Even Heat Distribution – 7 Lb. Bag of Lava Rocks
- EVEN HEAT DISTRIBUTION – Do you have problems with hot spots on your Gas Grill? Are some areas of the grill much hotter causing your food to get an uneven cook? The Chef Master Natural Lava Rocks help to evenly distribute heat and help to give your food the perfect grill!
- CONTROLS FLARE UPS – Mr. Bar-B-Q Lava Rocks help to control flare ups and give your food the perfect cook. Without lava rocks, every time that fat drips onto the grill, it catches fire. This can cause flare ups which in turn can burn your food very quickly! The Chef Master Natural Lava Rocks are absorbent so they soak up all the drippings ensuring that flare ups do not get out of control
- DESIGNED FOR BBQ GRILLS AND CHARBROILERS – The Mr Bar-B-Q Natural Lava Rocks are specifically designed for BBQ Gas Grills and Charbroilers that are compatible with lava rocks. Make sure that your Gas Grill or Charbroiler is compatible with lava rocks before purchasing
- SIMPLE TO USE – To use the Mr. Bar-B-Q Lava Rocks, clean the rock grate and firebox after removing old lava rocks. Place the new lava rocks on in one layer, close the grill and burn grill on “High” for fifteen minutes to allow the rocks to season
- COVERS 300 SQUARE INCHES OF GRILL – The 7 lb. bag of Mr Bar-B-Q Natural Lava Rocks covers 300 square inches of gas grill or charbroilers. This is enough to cover the average grill
More Grills To Choose From
- Make your outdoor adventures a delicious affair with Blackstone 22" tabletop griddle. This portable griddle has everything you need to whip up a smorgasbord of eggs, crunchy hash browns, crispy bacon and fluffy pancakes all at the same time.
- Portable convenience: Whether you are cooking in your backyard or out in nature, make sure to take this lightweight, versatile flat top griddle with you. Thanks to the compact size, you can carry it for barbecue get-together, tailgating, fishing, pool parties, and more.
- Cook for one, cook for all: 339 Sq. Inch cooking surface and 24,000 BTUs of heat mean all your cooking challenges will be met quickly. The large space of our outdoor griddle is perfect for cooking eggs, hash browns, bacon, French toast and other things yum!
- ❤ STAINLESS STEEL BURNERS: This propane gas grill has 3 Stainless Steel burners, can put out 30,000 BTU-per-hour with integrated piezoelectric ignition system, quick start up with the push &turn of a control knob
- ❤ FEATURES: The whole Stainless steel control panel with chromium plating control knob makes this propane gas grill more study and delicate, a stainless steel handle and a built-in stainless steel thermometer on the cover lid, two foldable tables and two heavy duty wheel casters for storage and moving
- ❤ PORCELAIN-ENAMEL WIRE COOKING GRATES: The cooking area of our propane gas grill is 471.8 include 339 square inches for cooking and 132.8 square inches for warming
- GAS GRILL: Powered by liquid propane gas, this grill runs on a 20-pound propane tank, not included. It reaches cooking temperatures quickly, delivers high temps and maintains even heat.
- COOKING AREA: Grill up to 24 burgers, 20 chicken breasts or 12 steaks on 475-square-inches of primary cooking space. Cook meats and larger items on the primary grates and use the 130-square inch warming rack to cook with indirect heat and keep food warm.
- BTU RATING: This grill has a 36,000 BTU rating.
Last update on 2023-11-29 at 11:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API