Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Monument Grills Larger 4-Burner Propane Gas Grills Stainless Steel Cabinet Style with Clear View Lid, LED Controls, Built in Thermometer, and Side & Side Sear Burners, Blue
- STAINLESS STEEL BURNERS – Four main 304 stainless steel burners, one side burner, and one side sear burner with 72,000 total BTUs deliver powerful heat and performance(Unable to convert to natural gas)
- LARGE COOKING AREA – 723 square inches of total cooking area offers plenty of grilling space; 513 square inches of primary cooking area and 210 square inches of warming rack area
- CAST IRON COOKING GRATES – Porcelain coated, cast iron cooking grates designed for even cooking
- STAINLESS STEEL FLAME TAMERS – Stainless flame tamers insure even heat delivering great flavors
- LED LIGHTS – LED Control Knobs for increased visibility at night
- CLEAR VIEW LID – Built in Clear View Lid allows for easy viewing
See User Reviews And Ratings On Amazon
More Grills To Choose From
- 30 pack drip pans compatible with Q grills, Pulse grills, Traveler grill, Spirit gas grills, Spirit II gas grills, Genesis gas grills, Genesis II 200 and 300 series gas grills.
- Each measures 7-1/2 inches by 5 inches for the base; The top dimension is 8-1/2 inches by 6 inches; The height is 1-1/2 inches
- The foil pan can withstand temperatures of up to 500 F. Always use oven mitts or silicone heat resistant gloves for a sturdy grip.
- Holds up to 13 burgers made with a Weber burger press; Built-in lid thermometer. Rust-resistant aluminum dampers
- One-Touch cleaning system with high-capacity ash catcher provides hassle-free ash cleanup
- Porcelain-enameled lid and bowl retain heat, and won’t rust or peel
- 【Perfect Fit】Specifically designed to fit Weber Q, Spirit, and Genesis gas grills, including Genesis II and Genesis II LX 200 and 300 series.
- 【Cost-Effective】35-pack foil grease pans give you the same quality and size as original brands but at much lower prices.
- 【Eliminate Clean-Ups】Simply throw away the disposable tray and replace it when it's full. No more cleaning sticky grease trays!
Last update on 2023-05-30 at 06:45 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API