Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- New tempered glass viewing window New beautiful rounded edge design Redesigned dynamic combustion system
- Made in the U.S.A. Constructed of 100% 18-9 marine grade mirror polished stainless steel Full double lined lower shell Hermetically sealed thermometer
- Equipped with integrated fold-away legs Locking front access grease tray 12″x24″ main grilling area 5-1/2″x24″ secondary grilling area
- Uses standard 1 lb. disposable propane canisters or adapts to on-board LPG or CNG systems
- New electronic ignition Infrared radiant screens
More Grills To Choose From
Weber Original Kettle Premium Charcoal Grill, 22-Inch, Black
- Holds up to 13 burgers made with a Weber burger press; Built-in lid thermometer. Rust-resistant aluminum dampers
- One-Touch cleaning system with high-capacity ash catcher provides hassle-free ash cleanup
- Porcelain-enameled lid and bowl retain heat, and won’t rust or peel
Weber Original Kettle 22-Inch Charcoal Grill
- Stay true to the modern version of the kettle that started it all—the Original Kettle, invented by Weber’s founder, and loved around the world. Its ultra-durable, porcelain-enameled lid and bowl retain heat, while the damperseasily adjust for precise temperature control. With a One-Touch cleaning system for easy cleanup after a long day of grilling, the Original Kettle will always be the grill built for everyone
- Holds up to 13 burgers made with a Weber burger press
- One-Touch cleaning system provides hassle-free ash cleanup.Removable, aluminum ash catcher
Last update on 2022-06-25 at 05:52 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Things To Take Into Consideration When It Comes To Buying A Gas Barbecue
Deciding to buy the most current gas bbq can be very exciting and also challenging. There are numerous makes each one selling a number of kinds. Just spending a little time looking for the most beneficial gas bbq grill for you will make sure of many years of grilling pleasure !
Below are some items to consider when shopping for a gas grill.
Type Of Gas
Gas grills are normally made to make use of either liquid propane ( LP ) or natural gas ( NG ). A large number of transportable and smaller sized cart type gas grills are found in propane only whereas much larger grills or buit-in types can be bought either configuration. Natural gas is an excellent decision if your residence is already set up for it and you have an outside connection already in place. Propane is a better option for portability for instance if you want to take your grill to the cabin or camp site.
Number Of Burners
Smaller-sized barbecues normally have 2 or 3 main burners. Intermediate to larger gas grills can be bought with 4 , 5 or 6 burners. Have to cook food for a bigger group ? Many gas grills are actually available with up to as much as 8 burners !
The up-to-date bbq grills offer extra amenities for example infrared burners and rotisserie to cook meats with more even heating. Side burners supply additional cooking space.
A gas bbq grill should offer quite a few years of barbecuing pleasure for you and your loved ones. Watch out for brand names that come with a lot longer guarantee periods which will stand behind their grill in case of any problems.
Utilize the information included to take a look at the several makes and models for sale. This could certainly help you choose the right gas barbeque to suit your needs and also budget allowed.