Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- New tempered glass viewing window New beautiful rounded edge design Redesigned dynamic combustion system
- Made in the U.S.A. Constructed of 100% 18-9 marine grade mirror polished stainless steel Full double lined lower shell Hermetically sealed thermometer
- Equipped with integrated fold-away legs Locking front access grease tray 12″x24″ main grilling area 5-1/2″x24″ secondary grilling area
- Uses standard 1 lb. disposable propane canisters or adapts to on-board LPG or CNG systems
- New electronic ignition Infrared radiant screens
More Grills To Choose From
- Make your outdoor adventures a delicious affair with Blackstone 22" tabletop griddle. This portable griddle has everything you need to whip up a smorgasbord of eggs, crunchy hash browns, crispy bacon and fluffy pancakes all at the same time.
- Portable convenience: Whether you are cooking in your backyard or out in nature, make sure to take this lightweight, versatile flat top griddle with you. Thanks to the compact size, you can carry it for barbecue get-together, tailgating, fishing, pool parties, and more.
- Cook for one, cook for all: 339 Sq. Inch cooking surface and 24,000 BTUs of heat mean all your cooking challenges will be met quickly. The large space of our outdoor griddle is perfect for cooking eggs, hash browns, bacon, French toast and other things yum!
- ❤ STAINLESS STEEL BURNERS: This propane gas grill has 3 Stainless Steel burners, can put out 30,000 BTU-per-hour with integrated piezoelectric ignition system, quick start up with the push &turn of a control knob
- ❤ FEATURES: The whole Stainless steel control panel with chromium plating control knob makes this propane gas grill more study and delicate, a stainless steel handle and a built-in stainless steel thermometer on the cover lid, two foldable tables and two heavy duty wheel casters for storage and moving
- ❤ PORCELAIN-ENAMEL WIRE COOKING GRATES: The cooking area of our propane gas grill is 471.8 include 339 square inches for cooking and 132.8 square inches for warming
- GAS GRILL: Powered by liquid propane gas, this grill runs on a 20-pound propane tank, not included. It reaches cooking temperatures quickly, delivers high temps and maintains even heat.
- COOKING AREA: Grill up to 24 burgers, 20 chicken breasts or 12 steaks on 475-square-inches of primary cooking space. Cook meats and larger items on the primary grates and use the 130-square inch warming rack to cook with indirect heat and keep food warm.
- BTU RATING: This grill has a 36,000 BTU rating.
Last update on 2023-11-29 at 11:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API