Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Kalomo Stainless Steel Gas Grill Parts Heat Plate Shield Flavorizer Bar Burner Cover, Heat Deflector BBQ Grill Accessories for Weber Genesis 300 Series, E-310, E-330, EP-310, EP-330, 7620, 7621, 7629
- Solid Stainless Steel: All of our grill burner covers and heat deflectors are made of solid and sturdy stainless steel, strong, durable and long lasting.Heat Plates: 17.5 X 2.25 X 2.375 inches / 17-1/2″ x 2-1/4″; heat deflectors: 13.25 X 8.75 inches / 13-1/4″ x 8-3/4″
- Perfect Flavorizer Bar: These gas grill heat tents made of durable stainless steel with strong oxidation resistance, corrosion resistance and heat resistance. The durability makes it unnecessary to be changed again and again. They will be the ideal grill heat shield for Weber.
- [Multifunctional Flame tamer] As for the grill parts, they will prevent food directly exposure to flame, help to catch drippings and oil, add a smoky flavor to your food and heat your food evenly to get delicious barbecue flavor in your backyard or outdoor gourmet gathering.
- Evenly Spread Heat: Our grill heat shield repair kit evenly spread heat for allowing grill temperature to be properly maintained, to create delicious barbecue flavor.
- Reference BRAND and MODEL: Grill parts for Weber genesis 300 series (with Front-Mounted control panel 2011-2016&Newer): weber genesis E-310, genesis E-320, genesis E-330; genesis S-310, genesis S-320, genesis S-330; genesis EP/CEP-310, genesis EP/CEP-320, genesis EP/CEP-330 gas grills. Replaces weber 7620, 7621, 7622, 7629, 65505, 56514, 6511001, 6511301, 6512001, 6519009, 6519399, 6522301, 6531001, 6532001, 6532301, 6550001, 6570001, 6631001, 6631301, 6670001
More Grills To Choose From
- Island not included
- Please reference building guide for Weber model number 7360001 prior to building island
- 9 mm diameter stainless steel rod cooking grates
- This product is a Natural Gas unit and you must have Natural Gas plumbed out to your patio or deck to be able to use this grill; If you do not have Natural Gas plumbed, please look at our selection of Propane barbecues
- 6 Stainless steel burners
- 60,000 BTU-per-hour input
- 4 Stainless steel burners
- 48,800 BTU-per-hour input. Dimensions - lid open (inches): 58H x 34W x 31D
- 10,600 BTU-per-hour input sear burner
Last update on 2022-11-27 at 11:04 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API