Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Ignik Refillable Propane Gas Growler Deluxe Kit with Adapter Hose and Carry Case (5-Pound)
- 5-pound (1.2 gallon) refillable propane tank is more economical and less wasteful than single-use, 16-ounce “green” propane bottles and more portable than traditional 20-lb tanks
- Deluxe kit includes compact 5-lb reusable propane tank, 4-foot hose with adapter and insulated, easy-carry protective case with MOLLE webbing
- Ideal for situations that require portability, or when space is limited such as camping, RVing, boating, tailgating, overland, etc.
- Versatile adapter hose fits 1-inch 20UNEF connectors, which includes many popular 2-burner camp stoves, as well as 0.5-inch QCC1/OPD compatible products such as standard home BBQ grills
- DOT-approved, 12-year valve certification, manufacturer’s warranty. Dimensions 14 x 9 x 9 inches, weight 10.5 pounds empty, 15.5 pounds full
See User Reviews And Ratings On Amazon
More Grills To Choose From
- 30 pack drip pans compatible with Q grills, Pulse grills, Traveler grill, Spirit gas grills, Spirit II gas grills, Genesis gas grills, Genesis II 200 and 300 series gas grills.
- Each measures 7-1/2 inches by 5 inches for the base; The top dimension is 8-1/2 inches by 6 inches; The height is 1-1/2 inches
- The foil pan can withstand temperatures of up to 500 F. Always use oven mitts or silicone heat resistant gloves for a sturdy grip.
- Holds up to 13 burgers made with a Weber burger press; Built-in lid thermometer. Rust-resistant aluminum dampers
- One-Touch cleaning system with high-capacity ash catcher provides hassle-free ash cleanup
- Porcelain-enameled lid and bowl retain heat, and won’t rust or peel
- 【Perfect Fit】Specifically designed to fit Weber Q, Spirit, and Genesis gas grills, including Genesis II and Genesis II LX 200 and 300 series.
- 【Cost-Effective】35-pack foil grease pans give you the same quality and size as original brands but at much lower prices.
- 【Eliminate Clean-Ups】Simply throw away the disposable tray and replace it when it's full. No more cleaning sticky grease trays!
Last update on 2023-05-30 at 06:45 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API