Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
HitchFire Forge 15 Hitch Grill, Portable Grill Propane Grill Tailgate Grill Camping Grill for BBQ, Portable BBQ Grill for Roadtrip, RV Grill Small Grill Portable Gas Grill, Trailer Hitch Mounted Grill
- COMPACT GRILL, BIG TIME ADVENTURE: Our HitchFire adventure grill provides versatility and durability. Our durable grill itself is made of steel and power coated. At 18″ x 22″ our grill provides 355 sq. inches of cooking space, enough to feed everyone. 75000 BTUs per burner for a total of 15000 BTUs when both burners are utilized. You can call it a talgating grill, foldable grill, camper grill or even a roadtrip grill. Whatever you call it, we know this will be your favorite outdoor grill.
- SAVE SPACE: Our patented hitch technology allows our grills to be surely transported anywhere while hitched in. This means more space for you! Our fully detachable grill can turn into a table top grill with integrated legs. The HitchFire grill comes equiped with 2 burners that fits most 16 oz. propane tanks. Compatible with Coleman grill propane tanks, Bernzomatic Propane tanks. If you need longer power, our HitchFire Adapter Hose (sold seperatley) fits most larger propane tanks.
- CONVENIENCE: Our portable propane grill was made specifically for the outdoors. We know adventure can sometimes come with a mess which is why we designed our grills to be easily cleaned. Our travel grill comes with a grill cup and the grate is enamel coated steel. The HitchFire Grill cover (sold seperatly) provides the extra layer of protection from the elements to help keep your grill protected.
- VERSATILITY: Our grill will fit into a 2″ square receiever. The bolt that threads into the swing arm keeps the grill from rattling. Our locking hitchpin (sold seperatly) adds the extra security for your grill. When exteneded out fully, you can lower your tailgate while the grill is still attached. Our 12 inch Hitch Extender (sold seperatly) also provides you extra wiggle room. The extension of the swing arms help keep the smoke and smells of your grill away from your vehicle.
- WARRANTY: HitchFire stands by the products we made. We offer a 2 year warranty on our Forge 15 grills. If there is an issue with your product, please contact us and we will be sure to provide you with a resolution.
More Grills To Choose From
- Runs on gasoline, helps you spend less on energy and save more on your bills
- 5 Sq. ft. cooking area allows you to cook for a group of friends or family in a single go
- With 17.58 kW cooking power, it offers the ultimate grilling experience
- Dimensions: 24.1" D x 51.2" W x 43.5" H | Weight: 80 lbs
- 170 square inch porcelain-coated swing-a-way rack for warming | 360 square inches of cooking space over porcelain-coated grates
- 8,000 btu side burner provides a secondary cooking space for sides or sauces
- 160-SQUARE-INCH PORCELAIN ENAMELED COOKING GRATE: 160-square-inches of porcelain enameled grates give you a spacious cooking surface is able accommodate lots of food at one time while still distributing heat evenly and efficiently.
- 5, 500 BTU BURNER: Features a 5, 500 BTU burner, a twist to start electric ignition and precision temperature gauge to give you the ultimate temperature control.
- COMPACT ENOUGH TO TAKE ANYWHERE: The grill measures 19 x 11. 5 x 10 inches and with stand. The grill weighs only 17 lbs. , making it easy for transport and ideal for decks, patios and balconies, camping, tailgating and more.
Last update on 2022-09-25 at 09:53 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API