Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Hisencn A Series 7635 15.3 Inches Flavor Bars for Weber Spirit E210, S210, E220, S220 with Front Control Knobs, 304 Stainless Steel Heat Plate for Weber Spirit 200 Series Gas Grill, 3 Pack
- 【Fits Perfectly】 Fits Weber Spirit 200 Series Gas Grills (2 Burners), Spirit E210, Spirit S210, Spirit E220, Spirit S220, model years 2013 -2017 gas grills with front-mounted control panels.
- 【Upgraded A Series】We have upgraded our material to high quality 304 stainless steel(some seller only 430 or 201), NON-MAGNETIC. ►Real food grade 304 stainless steel, with strong corrosion resistance & heat resistance. Service life is 2 times of other products!!! ►1.0MM thickeness heat plate not easy to deform when burning, heavey duty and more durable. They can be used for a long time, so you need not replace them again and again, which saves you a lot of money and time.
- 【Heat Plate Details】Heat Plate Dimension: 15.3″ (L) x 3.5″ (W) x 2.5″ (H), Material: 304 Non- Magnetic stainless steel.
- 【Superior Quality】The real stainless to ensure long-lasting use, possesses the advantages of higher durability. Easy replacement for old rusted out parts, makes your grill like new and cooks evenly, they will be the ideal choose for your grill. Note: 3 year any quality problem, replace it for free.
- 【Package Included】► Repair kit includes 3 x flavor bars. Kindly compare with the SIZE and MODEL of your original parts before purchasing.
More Grills To Choose From
- 2-burner, 24,000-BTU Cabinet Gas Grill
- 300 square inches of primary cooking on porcelain-coated cast iron grates, plus 100 square inch swing-away rack with porcelain-coated grates
- Stainless steel lid and UFC provide stylish durability, and features a lid-mounted temperature gauge for added heat control.Cooking System:Convectional
- Amazon Kindle Edition
- Lee, Amanda M. (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- Robert Jones (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 191 Pages - 09/24/2020 (Publication Date) - Independently published (Publisher)
- 310 square inches of primary cooking space on durable porcelain-coated, rust-resistant and easy-to-clean steel grates, plus a 95 square inch warming rack ideal for sides and buns
- TRU-Infrared cooking technology prevents flare-ups, delivers even-heat and cooks up to 50% juicier food.
- Exclusive metallic gray finish for increased style and durabilty. Single-door cabinet design offers storage space for propane tank, grilling tools and accessories.
- 310 square inches of primary cooking on porcelain-coated, rust-resistant, cast iron grates plus a 95 square inch warming rack ideal for sides and buns
- Exclusive stainless-steel finish for increased style and durability; cabinet design offers storage space for propane tank, grilling tools and accessories
- Electronic ignition for fast and reliable burner lighting at the push of a buttom. Convenient stainless steel side shelves offer added work and prep space, and are Gear Trax enabled. When not in use, the side shelves fold down to save space and for storage.
Last update on 2021-04-15 at 23:24 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-04-15 at 23:11 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API