Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Grill Valueparts Grill Replacement Parts for Master Forge Gas Grill Parts BG179A Heat Plates BG1793B-A Grill Parts BG1793 503225-10 MFHP2 Flame Tamer Lowes 0098162
- ✅【UPGRADED HIGH DENSITY PORCELAIN STEEL AND MORE THICKER THAN OTHERS 】 Our heat plates made of high density enamel porcelain process, more thicker and durable than others. Heavy duty and long lasting. resist stain,non-porous surfaces safe and healthy ☒Some seller actually a Low density wrapped and very thin.
- 【Product Materials & Size】 4 x porcelain enamel finish flame tamer heat plate 【Compatible with Master Forge Part Number】 Master Forge 503225-10 MFHP2
- 【Fits Master Forge Grill】 bg179a master forge heat plates , master forge grill parts bg179a , bg179a master forge grill parts , master forge grill replacement parts bg179a , Lowes 98162 0098162 , master forge bg179a flame tamer will work with bg179a grate grid , bg179a master forge grill burner and bg179a igniter to rebuild grill
- 【Fits Master Forge Grill】 master forge grill replacement parts BG1793B-A master forge , BG1793 Lowes 0503225 , master forge bg1793b-a grill parts , bg1793b-a heat plates will work with bg1793b-a burner and bbq grates replacement master forge bg1793b-a to rebuild grill.
- 【Buying Tips】Do not need to look around for correct heat tent heat shield for Master Forge BG179A Lowes 98162 0098162 BG1793B-A BG1793 Lowes 0503225 503225-10 MFHP2 gas grills . This kit fits your grill well . Including 4 x Stainless Steel flame tamer flavor bar . It will help buyers to save time and money.
More Grills To Choose From
- Island not included
- Please reference building guide for Weber model number 7360001 prior to building island
- 9 mm diameter stainless steel rod cooking grates
- This product is a Natural Gas unit and you must have Natural Gas plumbed out to your patio or deck to be able to use this grill; If you do not have Natural Gas plumbed, please look at our selection of Propane barbecues
- 6 Stainless steel burners
- 60,000 BTU-per-hour input
- 4 Stainless steel burners
- 48,800 BTU-per-hour input. Dimensions - lid open (inches): 58H x 34W x 31D
- 10,600 BTU-per-hour input sear burner
Last update on 2022-11-27 at 11:04 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API