Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- 1 of Weber 741001 Original Kettle 22-Inch Charcoal Grill
- 1 of Weber 7176 22 Inch Charcoal Kettle Grill Cover
More Grills To Choose From
NUPICK 30 Pack 6415 Drip Pans Compatible for Weber Spirit Series, Genesis Series, Q Series Grills, Disposable Aluminum Foil Grease Trays, 8.5" x 6"
- 30 pack drip pans compatible with Q grills, Pulse grills, Traveler grill, Spirit gas grills, Spirit II gas grills, Genesis gas grills, Genesis II 200 and 300 series gas grills.
- Each measures 7-1/2 inches by 5 inches for the base; The top dimension is 8-1/2 inches by 6 inches; The height is 1-1/2 inches
- The foil pan can withstand temperatures of up to 500 F. Always use oven mitts or silicone heat resistant gloves for a sturdy grip.
Weber Original Kettle Premium Charcoal Grill, 22-Inch, Black
- Holds up to 13 burgers made with a Weber burger press; Built-in lid thermometer. Rust-resistant aluminum dampers
- One-Touch cleaning system with high-capacity ash catcher provides hassle-free ash cleanup
- Porcelain-enameled lid and bowl retain heat, and won’t rust or peel
Last update on 2023-05-30 at 06:45 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Just what To Check Out When Purchasing A Gas Grill
Deciding to buy the most current gas barbeque grill can be very exciting and as well difficult. There are various producers each selling quite a lot of versions. Investing a small amount of time finding the finest gas barbecue for your needs will guarantee several years of grilling excitement !
Listed below are some points to consider when researching a gas bbq.
Type Of Gas
Gas barbeque grills are commonly made to use either liquid propane ( LP ) or natural gas ( NG ). For the most part easily transportable and smaller-sized cart type bbq grills are found in propane only while bigger gas grills or buit-in designs can be purchased in either configuration. Natural gas is an excellent decision if your home already is set up for it and you have an outdoor connection already in place. Propane is a better choice for portability such as should you wish to take your grill to the cabin or camp site.
Number Of Burners
Smaller sized barbecues normally have 2 or 3 principal burners. Medium to large gas grills can be obtained with four , five or even a half-dozen burners. Need to cook for a bigger group ? A few barbecue grills are actually offered with up to eight burners !
The most up-to-date grills provide you with even more benefits for instance infrared burners and rotisserie to cook meats with more even heating. Side burners offer up even more cooking space.
A gas barbecue usually will offer quite a few years of barbecuing pleasure for you and your loved ones. Look out for brand name products which provide longer warranty durations that will stand behind their bbq in times of any concerns.
Utilize the product descriptions included to compare the various options available for purchase. This will make it easier to pick the best gas barbeque for your requirements in addition to budget.