Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Geek Chef Outdoor Propane Gas Grill Infrared Honey Comb BBQ Non-Smoke Burner with Stainless Steel 360° Rotisserie Mesh Wave-Rack Grill Basket German Craftsmanship Design & Technology Gas Grills
- 1)Geek Chef’s outdoor portable gas grill provides a fancier way of grilling. Portable BBQ grills total weight is 17.6. Ideal for picnics, camping, backyard party of family/friends gathering.
- 2)Compact size of 12.6 x 9.25 x 12.6 in. Retractable gas grid frame with 5 heating levels, with the outer heating level has space for the rotating grill basket to evenly cook at 360 degrees.
- 3)High-quality material grade (#304) stainless steel housing frame that’s durable, fashionable, and offering a delicately crafted comfortable grip. (Patented design) The Magic Grill Basket, is flexible allowing for meshwork to clamp your desired foods, 5 heating levels that’s able to heat and rotate for a perfectly cooked meal.
- 4)The double ignition switch works seamlessly with the sage system control. The Piezo ignition knob allows for a reliable and fast burner start-up. One-press of the red button and you’ll have instant fire. With our built-in Honey Comb Infrared-Ray Burner, we were able to eliminate the need for coal giving you an environment-friendly and clean energy machine.
- 5)Safe insulation giving you a perfectly crafted and well-designed safe machine. Utilizing the air space and insulation board prevents the heating flow to enter the air in the room while maintaining normal temperature gas cartridge storage. 6)Use ONLY the specified 1lb. propane in the gas grill when cooking, lasts about 2 hours. Propane Cylinder (not included).
More Grills To Choose From
- Island not included
- Please reference building guide for Weber model number 7360001 prior to building island
- 9 mm diameter stainless steel rod cooking grates
- This product is a Natural Gas unit and you must have Natural Gas plumbed out to your patio or deck to be able to use this grill; If you do not have Natural Gas plumbed, please look at our selection of Propane barbecues
- 6 Stainless steel burners
- 60,000 BTU-per-hour input
- 4 Stainless steel burners
- 48,800 BTU-per-hour input. Dimensions - lid open (inches): 58H x 34W x 31D
- 10,600 BTU-per-hour input sear burner
Last update on 2022-11-27 at 11:04 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API