Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Everything about GAS N GRILLS
More Grills To Choose From
- Amazon Prime Video (Video on Demand)
- Craig Remsburg (Director) - Craig Remsburg (Producer)
- English (Playback Language)
- 36,000-BTU 4 burner propane gas grill with 12,000-BTU Lidded Side Burner
- 400 square inches of primary cooking area on heavy duty casted iron grates plus 118 square inches of secondary cooking on procelain-coated swing away rack
- Stylish and durable stainless steel lid and control panel,lid-mounted temperature gauge for easy cooking control
- 4 BURNER GAS BBQ: Cook up to approximately 40 burgers on a total cooking surface of 593 square inches. Primary cooking surface of 425 square inches plus 168 square inches of secondary cooking surface.
- BURNER OUTPUT: 4 main burners made of stainless-steel tube. Each carries 10,000 BTU. Includes one 12,000 BTU side burner. Total BTU is 52,000.
- DURABLE: Stainless steel and powder coated surfaces and side shelves makes this grill last even in the toughest conditions. The 4 main burners are made of stainless steel tube for lasting strength.
- PLENTY OF COOKING SPACE FOR PATIO KITCHEN: This propane gas grill is designed to be built into an outdoor kitchen countertop and boasts 55,000 BTUs and 494 total square inches of cooking space
- EVEN COOKING ON STAINLESS STEEL: Cast stainless steel burners and solid 304 stainless steel cooking grates give you a great surface for even cooking
- LED CONTROL PANEL AND INTERIOR LIGHTS: Blue LED control panel lights and high temperature-resistant halogen cooking surface lights make it easier to have a barbecue at night
- Bull Stainless Steel Angus 4 Burner Natural Gas Grill W/Rotisserie
- Back Burner This grill is made of 16 gauge 304 stainless steel
- This product is made in China
Last update on 2021-01-28 at 00:45 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-27 at 22:11 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API