Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H) 51.97 x 25.20 x 46.65 Inches
More Grills To Choose From
NUPICK 30 Pack 6415 Drip Pans Compatible for Weber Spirit Series, Genesis Series, Q Series Grills, Disposable Aluminum Foil Grease Trays, 8.5" x 6"
- 30 pack drip pans compatible with Q grills, Pulse grills, Traveler grill, Spirit gas grills, Spirit II gas grills, Genesis gas grills, Genesis II 200 and 300 series gas grills.
- Each measures 7-1/2 inches by 5 inches for the base; The top dimension is 8-1/2 inches by 6 inches; The height is 1-1/2 inches
- The foil pan can withstand temperatures of up to 500 F. Always use oven mitts or silicone heat resistant gloves for a sturdy grip.
Weber Original Kettle Premium Charcoal Grill, 22-Inch, Black
- Holds up to 13 burgers made with a Weber burger press; Built-in lid thermometer. Rust-resistant aluminum dampers
- One-Touch cleaning system with high-capacity ash catcher provides hassle-free ash cleanup
- Porcelain-enameled lid and bowl retain heat, and won’t rust or peel
Last update on 2023-05-31 at 06:51 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
The things To Check Out When Purchasing A Gas Barbecue
Purchasing a brand new gas bbq grill can be thrilling but also challenging. There are several companies each selling a lot of kinds. Just spending a bit of time finding the best gas barbecue to suit your needs will assure a long period of grilling enjoyment !
Here are a few things to consider when researching a gas bbq grill.
Type Of Gas
Gas grills usually are designed to use either liquid propane ( LP ) or natural gas ( NG ). Most of the compact and smaller-sized cart type barbeque grills can be found in propane only while larger sized bbq grills or buit-in models are available in either configuration. Natural gas is a wonderful decision if your property already is set up for it and you have an outside connection already in place. Propane is a better option for move-ability such as if you are planning to take your barbeque grill to the cabin or camp site.
Number Of Burners
Smaller-sized grills ordinarily have two or three primary burners. Medium to large units can be found with four , five or even half a dozen burners. Want to cook food for a larger sized crowd ? Several barbecue grills are actually available with up to eight burners !
The most up-to-date barbecues provide you with added conveniences for example infrared burners and rotisserie to cook meats with more even heating. Side burners offer up further cooking space.
A gas grill really should give you numerous years of cooking pleasure for you and your family members. Find brand name products that come with long warranty periods and will stand behind their bar-b-que in times of any type of difficulties.
Utilize the details supplied to evaluate the numerous brands on the market. This can make it easier to choose the best gas barbeque to meet your needs and price range.