Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
More Grills To Choose From
Blackstone Tabletop Griddle, 1666, Heavy Duty Flat Top Griddle Grill Station for Camping, Camp, Outdoor, Tailgating, Tabletop – Stainless Steel Griddle with Knobs & Ignition, Black, 22 inch
- Make your outdoor adventures a delicious affair with Blackstone 22" tabletop griddle. This portable griddle has everything you need to whip up a smorgasbord of eggs, crunchy hash browns, crispy bacon and fluffy pancakes all at the same time.
- Portable convenience: Whether you are cooking in your backyard or out in nature, make sure to take this lightweight, versatile flat top griddle with you. Thanks to the compact size, you can carry it for barbecue get-together, tailgating, fishing, pool parties, and more.
- Cook for one, cook for all: 339 Sq. Inch cooking surface and 24,000 BTUs of heat mean all your cooking challenges will be met quickly. The large space of our outdoor griddle is perfect for cooking eggs, hash browns, bacon, French toast and other things yum!
MASTER COOK 3 Burner BBQ Propane Gas Grill, Stainless Steel 30,000 BTU Patio Garden Barbecue Grill with Two Foldable Shelves
- ❤ STAINLESS STEEL BURNERS: This propane gas grill has 3 Stainless Steel burners, can put out 30,000 BTU-per-hour with integrated piezoelectric ignition system, quick start up with the push &turn of a control knob
- ❤ FEATURES: The whole Stainless steel control panel with chromium plating control knob makes this propane gas grill more study and delicate, a stainless steel handle and a built-in stainless steel thermometer on the cover lid, two foldable tables and two heavy duty wheel casters for storage and moving
- ❤ PORCELAIN-ENAMEL WIRE COOKING GRATES: The cooking area of our propane gas grill is 471.8 include 339 square inches for cooking and 132.8 square inches for warming
Char-Broil Performance Series Convective 4-Burner with Side Burner Cart Propane Gas Stainless Steel Grill - 463377319
- GAS GRILL: Powered by liquid propane gas, this grill runs on a 20-pound propane tank, not included. It reaches cooking temperatures quickly, delivers high temps and maintains even heat.
- COOKING AREA: Grill up to 24 burgers, 20 chicken breasts or 12 steaks on 475-square-inches of primary cooking space. Cook meats and larger items on the primary grates and use the 130-square inch warming rack to cook with indirect heat and keep food warm.
- BTU RATING: This grill has a 36,000 BTU rating.
Last update on 2023-11-29 at 11:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Just what To Consider When Choosing A Gas Bbq
Deciding to buy a brand new gas barbecue can be very exciting and as well challenging. There are lots of makes each offering a variety of kinds. Spending a little time selecting the finest gas barbecue grill to suit your needs will ensure very many years of grilling pleasure !
Listed below are some items to consider when shopping for a gas barbecue grill.
Type Of Gas
Gas bbq grills normally are built to make use of either liquid propane ( LP ) or natural gas ( NG ). A good number of compact and smaller cart type barbecues can be found in propane only whereas more substantial bbq grills or buit-in versions can be purchased in either configuration. Natural gas can be a great choice if your house already is set up for it and you have an outside connection already in place. Propane is a better option for transportability such as should you wish to take your barbeque grill to the cottage or camp site.
Number Of Burners
Smaller gas grills usually have 2 or 3 main burners. Mid size to larger barbecues come available with 4 , 5 or a half dozen burners. Will have to cook food for a larger sized crowd ? A few gas grills are actually offered with up to 8 burners !
The latest units offer added benefits including infrared burners and rotisserie to cook meats with more even heating. Side burners offer you additional cooking space.
A gas bbq will probably offer you several years of cooking pleasure for you and your family and friends. Watch out for products that give long lasting warranty durations which will stand behind their bar-b-que in case of any type of concerns.
Make use of the product descriptions provided to do a comparison of the numerous models and makes out there. This will assist you to select the right gas barbeque for your needs and also spending budget.