Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
More Grills To Choose From
Blackstone Tabletop Griddle, 1666, Heavy Duty Flat Top Griddle Grill Station for Camping, Camp, Outdoor, Tailgating, Tabletop – Stainless Steel Griddle with Knobs & Ignition, Black, 22 inch
- Make your outdoor adventures a delicious affair with Blackstone 22" tabletop griddle. This portable griddle has everything you need to whip up a smorgasbord of eggs, crunchy hash browns, crispy bacon and fluffy pancakes all at the same time.
- Portable convenience: Whether you are cooking in your backyard or out in nature, make sure to take this lightweight, versatile flat top griddle with you. Thanks to the compact size, you can carry it for barbecue get-together, tailgating, fishing, pool parties, and more.
- Cook for one, cook for all: 339 Sq. Inch cooking surface and 24,000 BTUs of heat mean all your cooking challenges will be met quickly. The large space of our outdoor griddle is perfect for cooking eggs, hash browns, bacon, French toast and other things yum!
MASTER COOK 3 Burner BBQ Propane Gas Grill, Stainless Steel 30,000 BTU Patio Garden Barbecue Grill with Two Foldable Shelves
- ❤ STAINLESS STEEL BURNERS: This propane gas grill has 3 Stainless Steel burners, can put out 30,000 BTU-per-hour with integrated piezoelectric ignition system, quick start up with the push &turn of a control knob
- ❤ FEATURES: The whole Stainless steel control panel with chromium plating control knob makes this propane gas grill more study and delicate, a stainless steel handle and a built-in stainless steel thermometer on the cover lid, two foldable tables and two heavy duty wheel casters for storage and moving
- ❤ PORCELAIN-ENAMEL WIRE COOKING GRATES: The cooking area of our propane gas grill is 471.8 include 339 square inches for cooking and 132.8 square inches for warming
Char-Broil Performance Series Convective 4-Burner with Side Burner Cart Propane Gas Stainless Steel Grill - 463377319
- GAS GRILL: Powered by liquid propane gas, this grill runs on a 20-pound propane tank, not included. It reaches cooking temperatures quickly, delivers high temps and maintains even heat.
- COOKING AREA: Grill up to 24 burgers, 20 chicken breasts or 12 steaks on 475-square-inches of primary cooking space. Cook meats and larger items on the primary grates and use the 130-square inch warming rack to cook with indirect heat and keep food warm.
- BTU RATING: This grill has a 36,000 BTU rating.
Last update on 2023-11-29 at 11:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Just what To Look Out For When Purchasing A Gas Grill
Shopping for a new gas grill can be satisfying and also challenging. There are lots of models each offering a number of versions. Investing a little bit of time finding the most desirable gas barbecue grill for your needs will assure a long period of grilling pleasure !
Here are a few items to consider when searching for a gas grill.
Type Of Gas
Gas bbq grills generally are made to use either liquid propane ( LP ) or natural gas ( NG ). Nearly all compact and smaller-sized cart type bbq grills are available in propane only whereas much larger barbeque grills or buit-in designs can be purchased in either configuration. Natural gas is a wonderful decision if your residence has already been set up for it and you have an outdoor connection already in place. Propane is a better option for portability for instance if you wish to take your bbq grill to the cabin or camp site.
Number Of Burners
Smaller sized gas grills most often have 2 or three principal burners. Intermediate to larger units can be found with 4 , five or a half dozen burners. Have to cook for a bigger group ? Many bbq grills are even available with as much as eight burners !
The most up to date barbeque grills provide you with even more benefits like infrared burners and rotisserie to cook meats with more even heating. Side burners offer even more cooking space.
A gas barbeque grill will probably provide you many years of barbecuing fun for you and your family. Watch out for products that provide extra guarantee periods that will stand behind their barbecue in the case of any kind of concerns.
Use the product descriptions available to compare and contrast the many options available. This can make it easier to choose the best gas barbeque for your requirements as well as spending budget.