Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Built-in propane gas grill
- 304 stainless steel construction for long-term durability
- Precision ported stainless steel burners deliver an impressive 25,000 BTU each for maximum heat capability; Ceramic rods that sits between the burners for even heat distribution
- Double sided cast stainless steel grill grates feature one side with a gentle radius for handling delicate foods, while the other side features a “W” shape for perfect sear lines
- Overall size: 27.25 x 35.9375 x 26.875 inches (H x W x D); Cutout: 10.125 x 34.5 x 22.75 inches (H x W x D); 89,000 total BTU
More Grills To Choose From
Weber Original Kettle Premium Charcoal Grill, 22-Inch, Black
- Holds up to 13 burgers made with a Weber burger press; Built-in lid thermometer. Rust-resistant aluminum dampers
- One-Touch cleaning system with high-capacity ash catcher provides hassle-free ash cleanup
- Porcelain-enameled lid and bowl retain heat, and won’t rust or peel
Weber Original Kettle 22-Inch Charcoal Grill
- Stay true to the modern version of the kettle that started it all—the Original Kettle, invented by Weber’s founder, and loved around the world. Its ultra-durable, porcelain-enameled lid and bowl retain heat, while the damperseasily adjust for precise temperature control. With a One-Touch cleaning system for easy cleanup after a long day of grilling, the Original Kettle will always be the grill built for everyone
- Holds up to 13 burgers made with a Weber burger press
- One-Touch cleaning system provides hassle-free ash cleanup.Removable, aluminum ash catcher
Last update on 2022-06-25 at 05:52 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Things To Search For When Purchasing A Gas Bbq
Getting yourself a brand new gas barbecue can be exciting and as well challenging. There are various producers each offering lots of kinds. Spending a bit of time uncovering the most desirable gas barbecue grill to your requirements will ensure quite a few years of grilling excitement !
Here are some things to consider when researching a gas barbecue grill.
Type Of Gas
Gas barbeque grills are typically built to make use of either liquid propane ( LP ) or natural gas ( NG ). Most of the mobile and smaller-sized cart type bbq grills are available in propane only while much larger barbeque grills or buit-in styles can be bought in either configuration. Natural gas can be a great decision if your house has already been set up for it and you have an outdoor connection already in place. Propane is a better choice for maneuverability for instance if you wish to take your bbq grill to the cabin or camp site.
Number Of Burners
More compact barbecue grills most often have two or three primary burners. Intermediate to larger barbecue grills are available with 4 , 5 or 6 burners. Wish to cook for a much larger crowd ? Many barbeque grills are even available with as much as 8 burners !
The most current barbecues feature even more amenities including infrared burners and rotisserie to cook meats with more even heating. Side burners allow further cooking space.
A gas grill should really provide you with quite a few years of grilling fulfillment for you and your family and friends. Watch out for brands that give longer lasting guarantee periods which will stand behind their barbecue in the case of any kind of trouble.
Use the info provided to examine the numerous models in the marketplace. This would assist you to select the best gas barbeque for your needs and also price range.