Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- COOKING POWER: Five 10,000 BTU burners provide a total 50,000 btus of cooking power, with an additional 12,000 btu side burner
- COOKING SPACE: The grill is equipped with 460 square inches of cooking space with an additional 202 square inch warming rack
- CAST IRON GRATES: Heavy-duty cast iron cooking grates are great for retaining heat
- PREP SPACE: Two 18″ x 13″ side tables provide ample space for food prep while grilling”
- POWER SOURCE: Propane
More Grills To Choose From
- Locks in juices and flavors: Sear at 450 degrees or use adjustable temperature dial to grill at lower heat for optimal grilling results
- Enjoy grilling all year long: This indoor grill with hood has a high searing heat that locks in juices and flavors, and lid closes to give you signature grill marks; Serves up to 6 with 118 square inch grilling surface
- Easy to clean: Indoor grill hood, plate, and extra-large drip tray are all removable and dishwasher safe
- ENJOY OUTDOOR FLAVOR INDOORS. Grill your favorite foods year-round in any weather with this Hamilton Beach indoor grill. There's no need for a bulky, time-consuming outdoor grill that needs propane, charcoal or lighter fluid to heat up.
- LOCK IN JUICES AND FLAVOR — SEAR AT 450° F. The high searing heat of 450° F (232° C) locks in juices and flavors to provide perfect grilling results for everything you sear on this electric grill, from steak and burgers to pork chops and fish fillets.
- KEEP AN EYE ON YOUR FOOD: This indoor grill with hood comes with a convenient window in lid lets you watch food cook while keeping heat inside.
- George Tough Nonstick Coating - There's a lot to love about this nonstick coating; it's durable, easy to clean, and removes the need for butter and oil
- Indoor or Outdoor Removable Stand - Don't let the weather keep you from the glory of grilling; the easy-to-remove stand takes you from patio to countertop in no time
- Adjustable Temperature Control - The temperature probe lets you choose from five heat settings to get the best results on any kind of food
Last update on 2023-01-28 at 13:36 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API