Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- COOKING POWER: Five 10,000 BTU burners provide a total 50,000 btus of cooking power, with an additional 12,000 btu side burner
- COOKING SPACE: The grill is equipped with 460 square inches of cooking space with an additional 202 square inch warming rack
- CAST IRON GRATES: Heavy-duty cast iron cooking grates are great for retaining heat
- PREP SPACE: Two 18″ x 13″ side tables provide ample space for food prep while grilling”
- POWER SOURCE: Propane
More Grills To Choose From
Weber Original Kettle Premium Charcoal Grill, 22-Inch, Black
- Holds up to 13 burgers made with a Weber burger press; Built-in lid thermometer. Rust-resistant aluminum dampers
- One-Touch cleaning system with high-capacity ash catcher provides hassle-free ash cleanup
- Porcelain-enameled lid and bowl retain heat, and won’t rust or peel
Weber Original Kettle 22-Inch Charcoal Grill
- Stay true to the modern version of the kettle that started it all—the Original Kettle, invented by Weber’s founder, and loved around the world. Its ultra-durable, porcelain-enameled lid and bowl retain heat, while the damperseasily adjust for precise temperature control. With a One-Touch cleaning system for easy cleanup after a long day of grilling, the Original Kettle will always be the grill built for everyone
- Holds up to 13 burgers made with a Weber burger press
- One-Touch cleaning system provides hassle-free ash cleanup.Removable, aluminum ash catcher
Last update on 2022-06-25 at 05:52 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Things To Check Out When It Comes To Buying A Gas Grill
Investing in the latest gas grill can be thrilling but as well as a challenge. There are several models each one supplying plenty of models. Putting in a small amount of time finding the perfect gas barbecue grill to your requirements will guarantee a long period of grilling pleasure !
Below are some factors to consider when searching for a gas grill.
Type Of Gas
Gas grills are typically designed to use either liquid propane ( LP ) or natural gas ( NG ). The majority of mobile and smaller sized cart type barbeque grills are available in propane only whilst larger sized barbecues or buit-in models can be purchased in either configuration. Natural gas is a good decision if your property already is set up for it and you have an outdoor connection already in place. Propane is a better option for move-ability for instance if you wish to take your barbeque grill to the cottage or camp site.
Number Of Burners
More compact barbeque grills ordinarily have two or three main burners. Medium to large gas grills can be found with 4 , five or 6 burners. Will have to barbecue for a bigger crowd ? A number barbecues are even available with up to eight burners !
The most recent grills feature added conveniences including infrared burners and rotisserie to cook meats with more even heating. Side burners offer extra cooking space.
A gas bbq really should supply numerous years of grilling enjoyment for you and your friends and family. Look for models that offer longer lasting warranty durations that will stand behind their barbecue in times of any trouble.
Utilize the information available to evaluate the numerous options in the marketplace. This would provide help to make you choose the best gas barbeque for your requirements and budget.