Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND EASY TO MANAGE: Made of durable rip-resistant polyester that will protect grills from all types of weather. It features large handles on each side that makes it easier to adjust when placing or removing the cover.
- LOCKING DRAWSTRINGS FOR SECURE FIT: Once draped over the grill it's easily cinched and secured on each side by adjustable drawstrings with spring locks.
- DUAL SIDED VENTS: To maintain a dry environment, the cover features side vents designed to dissipate heat and prevent condensation.
- EASY ACCESS TO THE FUEL TANK: In order to provide easy access to the fuel tank the cover has a fabric door that is secured on three sides with hook and loop tape. The door peels up and out of the way to gain access.
- DURABLE PROTECTION FROM ALL THE ELEMENTS: The cover is made of advanced, heavy-duty, rip-resistant fabric also made to repel wind, water, sun damage.
More Grills To Choose From
- Matchless ignition - 38" x 16" cooking surface - Cooking surface area: 608 square inches
- Stove height: 31"
- Three cast aluminum burners - 90,000 total BTU/r
- 8 stainless steel tube burners with 13,000 BTU each, total 104,000 BTU cooking power; supporting gas system includes 2 sets of regulators for stable, even flame
- 950 sq. in. cooking surface with 1/4" diameter porcelain wire cooking grates, grill more than 60 burgers or 120 hot dogs at once; Feature integrated folding windscreen to protect grilling
- Electronic ignition system offers a reliable spark with every push; 2 large capacity grease cups underneath firebox help grilling last long, draw-out oil catch pan for easy cleaning
- ❤ STAINLESS STEEL BURNERS: This propane gas grill has 3 Stainless Steel burners, can put out 30,000 BTU-per-hour with integrated piezoelectric ignition system, quick start up with the push &turn of a control knob
- ❤ FEATURES: The whole Stainless steel control panel with chromium plating control knob makes this propane gas grill more study and delicate, a stainless steel handle and a built-in stainless steel thermometer on the cover lid, two foldable tables and two heavy duty wheel casters for storage and moving
- ❤ PORCELAIN-ENAMEL WIRE COOKING GRATES: The cooking area of our propane gas grill is 471.8 include 339 square inches for cooking and 132.8 square inches for warming
- 5 stainless steel tube burners (10,000 BTU each), plus sear burner (12,000 BTU) and lidded side burner (9,000 BTU); Total 71,000 BTU cooking power achieves even heat and juicy flavor
- Porcelain-enameled cooking grates and warming rack offer a total of 797 square inches cooking area, which is consisted of a primary cooking area of 598 square Inches and a secondary cooking area of 199 square inches
- Heavy duty full stainless steel double-layer lid for heat retaining; Built-in thermometer ensures accurate grilling zone temperature measurement
- 4 stainless-steel tube burners independently controlled; each has 13, 000 BTUs, total 52, 000 BTUs cooking power.
- 36" L x 22" W, total 792 Square inches of cooking space, over 4. 5 mm thickness flat Griddle plate with pre-seasoned surface. Equipped with side handles, it is easy to remove for cleaning.
- Durable stainless-steel control panel, with upgraded electronic ignition system, which offers a reliable spark at every push. Fixed side tables hold accessories and seasoning with great stability.
Last update on 2020-09-23 at 04:46 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-09-22 at 20:35 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API