Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- 18 GAUGE 304 GRADE STAINLESS STEEL CONSTRUCTION: Performance enhancing heat control grids that minimize flare-ups and distribute heat evenly across the entire surface.
- 875 SQ. IN. COOKING SURFACE: 304 stainless steel cooking surface with a double walled canopy and continuously hand-welded grill box with seamless edges
- POWERED BY INFINITY BURNERS: This gas grill is powered by three, durable cast stainless steel Infinity burners which deliver up to 80,000 BTUs of cooking power
- REMOVABLE RACK: Keep your food heated until serving time
- EASY TO USE IGNITION: The burners are lit by an safe, reliable, and easy to use push and turn ignition system; Easily monitor the inside temperature of your grill with the integrated thermometer
More Grills To Choose From
Weber Original Kettle Premium Charcoal Grill, 22-Inch, Black
- Holds up to 13 burgers made with a Weber burger press; Built-in lid thermometer. Rust-resistant aluminum dampers
- One-Touch cleaning system with high-capacity ash catcher provides hassle-free ash cleanup
- Porcelain-enameled lid and bowl retain heat, and won’t rust or peel
Weber Original Kettle 22-Inch Charcoal Grill
- Stay true to the modern version of the kettle that started it all—the Original Kettle, invented by Weber’s founder, and loved around the world. Its ultra-durable, porcelain-enameled lid and bowl retain heat, while the damperseasily adjust for precise temperature control. With a One-Touch cleaning system for easy cleanup after a long day of grilling, the Original Kettle will always be the grill built for everyone
- Holds up to 13 burgers made with a Weber burger press
- One-Touch cleaning system provides hassle-free ash cleanup.Removable, aluminum ash catcher
Last update on 2022-06-25 at 05:52 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Things To Consider When Purchasing A Gas Barbecue grill
Searching for a new gas bbq can be very exciting along with difficult. There are many different producers each supplying lots of products. Just spending a little time trying to find the best gas barbecue to meet your needs will guarantee a number of years of grilling fun !
Below are some things to consider when shopping for a gas grill.
Type Of Gas
Gas barbecue grills are typically designed to work with either liquid propane ( LP ) or natural gas ( NG ). The vast majority of portable and smaller cart type barbeque grills are available in propane only whereas more substantial bbq grills or buit-in types can be chosen in either configuration. Natural gas is a great idea if your home is already set up for it and you have an outside connection already in place. Propane is a better choice for transportability for instance if you intend to take your bbq grill to the cottage or camp site.
Number Of Burners
Smaller sized grills normally have 2 or three principal burners. Mid size to larger units are offered with four , five or six burners. Have to cook food for a much larger group ? Some bbq grills are even offered with up to eight burners !
The up-to-date barbecue grills give added benefits for example infrared burners and rotisserie to cook meats with more even heating. Side burners make available even more cooking space.
A gas barbeque grill should really offer several years of barbecuing fulfillment for you and your loved ones. Check out products that offer a lot longer guarantee durations that will stand behind their grill in the case of any problems.
Use the info available to assess the many models in the marketplace. This will provide help to make you pick the best gas barbeque to meet your requirements in addition to price range.