Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Up to 20,000 BTUs of grilling power and 285 square inch of cooking area
- Now with 3 independently adjustable burners for enhanced temperature control
- Water pan catches cooking grease and is removable for easy cleaning
- 2 durable side tables for resting utensils and sauces; integrated thermometer for accurate temperature monitoring
- InstaStart ignition for push button, matchless lighting
More Grills To Choose From
Camp Chef Big Gas Grill
- Matchless ignition - 38" x 16" cooking surface - Cooking surface area: 608 square inches
- Stove height: 31"
- Three cast aluminum burners - 90,000 total BTU/r
Coleman Fold N Go + Propane Grill
- Portable folding grill with built-in handle for easy transport and storage
- Delivers 6,000 BTUs of heat across 105 sq. in. of grilling surface
- Adjustable horseshoe burner for precise temperature control and even heating
Last update on 2020-09-22 at 05:05 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-09-21 at 20:25 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Exactly what To Search For When It Comes To Buying A Gas Barbecue grill
Shopping for a brand new gas barbeque grill can be thrilling as well as a real challenge. There are lots of manufacturers each one making available a variety of kinds. Putting in a little bit of time trying to find the most suitable gas barbecue to your requirements will make sure of many years of grilling excitement !
Here are some factors to consider when researching a gas bbq grill.
Type Of Gas
Gas barbeque grills generally are designed to use either liquid propane ( LP ) or natural gas ( NG ). For the most part compact and smaller cart type gas grills are available in propane only whereas much larger gas grills or buit-in types are available in either configuration. Natural gas is a popular option if your house already is set up for it and you have an outside connection already in place. Propane is a better option for move-ability for instance if you desire to take your bbq to the cabin or camp site.
Number Of Burners
Smaller barbecue grills most often have 2 or three primary burners. Mid size to large units are being offered with 4 , five or half a dozen burners. Have to barbecue for a bigger crowd ? Some gas grills are actually obtainable with up to as much as eight burners !
The most recent grills provide you with extra conveniences for example infrared burners and rotisserie to cook meats with more even heating. Side burners supply you with additional cooking space.
A gas barbecue grill should really give you many years of barbecuing satisfaction for you and your family. Check out brand names that offer longer lasting warranty periods which will stand behind their grill in the case of any type of complications.
Make use of the information offered to review the several makes and models for sale. This could make it easier to pick the best gas barbeque to meet your needs and price range.