Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Char-Broil TRU-Infrared Portable Grill2Go Gas Grill
- Char-Broil Grill2Go Carry All Case
More Grills To Choose From
Blackstone Tabletop Griddle, 1666, Heavy Duty Flat Top Griddle Grill Station for Camping, Camp, Outdoor, Tailgating, Tabletop – Stainless Steel Griddle with Knobs & Ignition, Black, 22 inch
- Make your outdoor adventures a delicious affair with Blackstone 22" tabletop griddle. This portable griddle has everything you need to whip up a smorgasbord of eggs, crunchy hash browns, crispy bacon and fluffy pancakes all at the same time.
- Portable convenience: Whether you are cooking in your backyard or out in nature, make sure to take this lightweight, versatile flat top griddle with you. Thanks to the compact size, you can carry it for barbecue get-together, tailgating, fishing, pool parties, and more.
- Cook for one, cook for all: 339 Sq. Inch cooking surface and 24,000 BTUs of heat mean all your cooking challenges will be met quickly. The large space of our outdoor griddle is perfect for cooking eggs, hash browns, bacon, French toast and other things yum!
MASTER COOK 3 Burner BBQ Propane Gas Grill, Stainless Steel 30,000 BTU Patio Garden Barbecue Grill with Two Foldable Shelves
- ❤ STAINLESS STEEL BURNERS: This propane gas grill has 3 Stainless Steel burners, can put out 30,000 BTU-per-hour with integrated piezoelectric ignition system, quick start up with the push &turn of a control knob
- ❤ FEATURES: The whole Stainless steel control panel with chromium plating control knob makes this propane gas grill more study and delicate, a stainless steel handle and a built-in stainless steel thermometer on the cover lid, two foldable tables and two heavy duty wheel casters for storage and moving
- ❤ PORCELAIN-ENAMEL WIRE COOKING GRATES: The cooking area of our propane gas grill is 471.8 include 339 square inches for cooking and 132.8 square inches for warming
Char-Broil Performance Series Convective 4-Burner with Side Burner Cart Propane Gas Stainless Steel Grill - 463377319
- GAS GRILL: Powered by liquid propane gas, this grill runs on a 20-pound propane tank, not included. It reaches cooking temperatures quickly, delivers high temps and maintains even heat.
- COOKING AREA: Grill up to 24 burgers, 20 chicken breasts or 12 steaks on 475-square-inches of primary cooking space. Cook meats and larger items on the primary grates and use the 130-square inch warming rack to cook with indirect heat and keep food warm.
- BTU RATING: This grill has a 36,000 BTU rating.
Last update on 2023-11-29 at 11:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
The things To Look For When Buying A Gas Barbecue
Selecting the most current gas barbecue grill can be satisfying and also challenging. There are many manufacturers each offering plenty of kinds. Putting in a bit of time uncovering the ideal gas bbq grill to meet your needs will make sure of very many years of grilling satisfaction !
Below are a few points to consider when shopping for a gas barbecue.
Type Of Gas
Gas barbecue grills are usually built to make use of either liquid propane ( LP ) or natural gas ( NG ). The vast majority of portable and smaller-sized cart type gas grills are offered in propane only whereas larger barbecue grills or buit-in types can be bought either configuration. Natural gas is a popular option if your house has already been set up for it and you have an outdoor connection already in place. Propane is a better option for transportability for instance if you are planning to take your bbq grill to the cottage or camp site.
Number Of Burners
More compact gas grills usually have 2-3 primary burners. Intermediate to large gas grills come available with four , 5 or even a half-dozen burners. Will have to cook food for a larger crowd ? Several grills are even offered with as many as 8 burners !
The most up-to-date grills come with added amenities for example infrared burners and rotisserie to cook meats with more even heating. Side burners allow even more cooking space.
A gas barbecue should provide you several years of cooking enjoyment for you and your loved ones. Search products that offer longer guarantee durations that will stand behind their bar-b-q in the case of any type of problems.
Use the product descriptions provided to look at the various brands out there. This could help you choose the right gas barbeque to meet your requirements and budget allowed.