Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Char-Broil Classic 280 2-Burner Liquid Propane Gas Grill with Side Burner & Cuisinart CGS-W13 Wooden Handle Tool Set (13-Piece) , Black
- Product 1: 280 square inches of cooking space over porcelain-coated grates
- Product 1: 8,000 btu side burner provides a secondary cooking space for sides or sauces
- Product 1: Two stainless steel in-line burners for cooking performance
- Product 1: Porcelain-coated steel lid and firebox stand up to weather and the elements
- Product 2: ESSENTIAL GRILL TOOLS: Set includes spatula, cleaning brush, tongs, 4 stainless skewers and 4 corn cob holders
- Product 2: STYLISH DESIGN: Tools are crafted from durable steel and set in robust wooden handles
- Product 2: LONG REACH: The tools are longer than kitchen utensils allowing for easy use over hot grill
- Product 2: CARRYING CASE: The 12 tools are stored in a recycled plastic carrying case
See User Reviews And Ratings On Amazon
More Grills To Choose From
- 30 pack drip pans compatible with Q grills, Pulse grills, Traveler grill, Spirit gas grills, Spirit II gas grills, Genesis gas grills, Genesis II 200 and 300 series gas grills.
- Each measures 7-1/2 inches by 5 inches for the base; The top dimension is 8-1/2 inches by 6 inches; The height is 1-1/2 inches
- The foil pan can withstand temperatures of up to 500 F. Always use oven mitts or silicone heat resistant gloves for a sturdy grip.
- Holds up to 13 burgers made with a Weber burger press; Built-in lid thermometer. Rust-resistant aluminum dampers
- One-Touch cleaning system with high-capacity ash catcher provides hassle-free ash cleanup
- Porcelain-enameled lid and bowl retain heat, and won’t rust or peel
- 【Perfect Fit】Specifically designed to fit Weber Q, Spirit, and Genesis gas grills, including Genesis II and Genesis II LX 200 and 300 series.
- 【Cost-Effective】35-pack foil grease pans give you the same quality and size as original brands but at much lower prices.
- 【Eliminate Clean-Ups】Simply throw away the disposable tray and replace it when it's full. No more cleaning sticky grease trays!
Last update on 2023-05-30 at 06:45 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API