Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Tru-infrared cooking technology prevents flare-ups, delivers even-heat and cooks juicier food
- 450-Square-inches of primary cooking space is great for most cookouts
- Porcelain-coated grates are durable, rust-resistant and easy-to-clean
- Reliable push-to-start electronic ignition
- Swing-a-way warming rack for grilling versatility
More Grills To Choose From
- Premium 18″ Ceramic Grill with Cast Iron Cart & Locking Wheels – The Kamado Joe Classic II gives the perfect cooking size of 18 inches along with its Premium cart that comes with the purchase of your grill, including locking casters and wheels.
- 2-Tier Divide & Conquer - Divide & Conquer Flexible Cooking System transforms the humble grill grate into the most powerful cooking tool in your arsenal. The revolutionary multi-level, half-moon design frees you to cook different foods in different styles at different temperatures—all at the same time
- Kontrol Tower Top Vent - Maintains consistent air setting for precise airflow management during dome opening and closing. Constructed of powder coated cast aluminum, the patent pending dual-adjustment top vent is rain and mold-resistant and allows you to smoke from 225F all the way to searing at 750F.
- 280 square inches of cooking space over porcelain-coated grates
- Two stainless steel in-line burners for cooking performance;Assembly Required
- Porcelain-coated steel lid and firebox stand up to weather and the elements
- 146-SQUARE-INCH ENAMELED STEEL COOKING GRATE: 146-square-inches of enameled steel grates give you a spacious cooking surface and is also dishwasher safe, making cleaning the grates a breeze use after use.
- 8, 000 BTU: burner works with 1 lb. Propane tank: features an 8, 000 BTU burner, a push to Ignite start button, and is compatible with a 1 lb. Propane tank giving you ultimate portability.
- COMPACT DESIGN: The grill measures 19 x 11. 5 x 10 inches and weighs only 10 lbs. , making it easy for transport and ideal for decks, patios and balconies, camping, Tailgating and more.
- Your purchase includes One Weber Genesis II E-315 3-Burner Natural Gas Grill in Black color and One Gas supply hose. Cover is not included
- Grill dimensions: Lid Open - 62"H x 59"W x 31"D | Lid Closed - 47"H x 59"W x 29"D | Primary cooking area – 513 square inches | Tuck-Away warming rack area – 156 square inches | Wheel base dimensions – 38” from left to right and 29” from front to back
- This Genesis II E-315 has a 39,000 BTU output, 3 stainless steel burners and 6 hooks
- Dimensions: 24.1" D x 51.2" W x 43.5" H | Weight: 80 lbs
- 170 square inch porcelain-coated swing-a-way rack for warming | 360 square inches of cooking space over porcelain-coated grates
- 8,000 btu side burner provides a secondary cooking space for sides or sauces
Last update on 2021-01-27 at 20:50 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-27 at 22:11 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API