Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Three cast aluminum 30,000 BTU burners – 90K BTU/hr total
- Burner housing limits hot/cold spots and gives extra wind protection
- Fully adjustable heat-control dials – 30″ cooking height
- Regulator and 3 ft. hose included – 3-sided windscreen
- Removable legs for portability
More Grills To Choose From
Camp Chef Big Gas Grill
- Matchless ignition - 38" x 16" cooking surface - Cooking surface area: 608 square inches
- Stove height: 31"
- Three cast aluminum burners - 90,000 total BTU/r
Coleman Fold N Go + Propane Grill
- Portable folding grill with built-in handle for easy transport and storage
- Delivers 6,000 BTUs of heat across 105 sq. in. of grilling surface
- Adjustable horseshoe burner for precise temperature control and even heating
Last update on 2020-09-19 at 04:37 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-09-19 at 20:17 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Just what To Search For When Choosing A Gas Grill
Searching for the latest gas bbq can be exciting as well as quite a challenge. There are many different brands each making available a lot of designs. Putting in a bit of time searching for the perfect gas barbecue for your requirements will assure many years of grilling pleasure !
Below are a few points to consider when shopping for a gas barbeque grill.
Type Of Gas
Gas barbeque grills are usually built to make use of either liquid propane ( LP ) or natural gas ( NG ). A good number of easily transportable and smaller sized cart type grills can be found in propane only whereas much larger gas grills or buit-in models can be purchased in either configuration. Natural gas can be a great choice if your home has already been set up for it and you have an outside connection already in place. Propane is a better option for transportability for instance if you need to take your barbecue to the cabin or camp site.
Number Of Burners
Smaller barbecues usually have 2 or 3 principal burners. Medium to large gas grills can be had with 4 , 5 or 6 burners. Need to cook food for a larger sized group ? A number barbecue grills are even available with as many as eight burners !
The most up to date units feature additional benefits such as infrared burners and rotisserie to cook meats with more even heating. Side burners provide even more cooking space.
A gas barbecue really should provide very many years of cooking pleasure for you and your loved ones. Shop for brand names which offer longer lasting warranty periods which will stand behind their bbq in the event of any kind of complications.
Use the info supplied to review the numerous makes and models available on the market. This could certainly assist you to choose the right gas barbeque to meet your needs in addition to price range.