Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Dual-lined roll-top hood with seamless welded edges
- GS regulator included with NG models
- Full-length stainless steel handle
- 16-Gauge, 304 brushed stainless steel construction, Twin Lights
More Grills To Choose From
Blackstone Flat Top Gas Grill Griddle 2 Burner Propane Fuelled Rear Grease Management System, 1517, Outdoor Griddle Station for Camping with Built in Cutting Board and Garbage Holder, 28 inch
- RESTAURANT STYLE COOKING - With 470sq inches of flat top grilling, This griddle is perfect for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Cook eggs, pancakes, Quesadillas, grilled cheese, steak, Potatoes, Teppanyaki style foods and more. Also enjoy a bottom shelf and two side shelves for food storage and prep
- REPLACE YOUR STANDARD GRILL - Replace your grill or BBQ with a Blackstone griddle and never look back! This grill is simple to use and easy to assemble, so you'll be cooking in no time. Eliminate the hassle of kerosene, charcoal and matches; this grill includes an easy start, Battery powered push button ignition. With the simple push of a button your griddle is ready to go! Take the headache away from outdoor cooking and spend more time enjoying the outdoors
- TRANSPORT WITH EASE - Easily wheel Around your yard or transport from your backyard to the campsite thanks to the removable griddle top, fold up legs and four industrial strength caster wheels. Built with removable griddle top, foldable legs and two wheels.
Last update on 2022-08-10 at 09:33 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
What To Look Out For When Getting A Gas Barbecue grill
Shopping for the latest gas barbeque grill can be very exciting and also a tough challenge. There are lots of manufacturers each making available plenty of products. Spending a bit of time seeking out the finest gas grill to your requirements will make sure of a long period of grilling satisfaction !
Here are some points to consider when shopping for a gas grill.
Type Of Gas
Gas grills are generally made to work with either liquid propane ( LP ) or natural gas ( NG ). Most of the transportable and smaller-sized cart type grills can be found in propane only while larger barbecue grills or buit-in versions can be purchased in either configuration. Natural gas can be a great idea if your property is already set up for it and you have an outside connection already in place. Propane is a better choice for transportability such as if you wish to take your barbeque grill to the cottage or camp site.
Number Of Burners
Smaller sized bbq grills ordinarily have 2-3 main burners. Mid size to larger units are available with four , 5 or half a dozen burners. Want to cook food for a more substantial group ? Several barbecue grills are even available with up to as much as 8 burners !
The most current units offer you extra amenities for example infrared burners and rotisserie to cook meats with more even heating. Side burners make available increased cooking space.
A gas grill should certainly offer you numerous years of cooking fun for you and your family members. Consider brands that give you greater warranty durations and will stand behind their bar-b-que in the instance of any problems.
Make use of the descriptions offered to take a look at the numerous makes readily available. This would make it easier to select the right gas barbeque for you and also spending budget.