Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- 45,000 total BTU's
- 304 16 gauge stainless steel
- Smoker box included
- Heavy duty casters
- Solid stainless steel grates
More Grills To Choose From
NUPICK 30 Pack 6415 Drip Pans Compatible for Weber Spirit Series, Genesis Series, Q Series Grills, Disposable Aluminum Foil Grease Trays, 8.5" x 6"
- 30 pack drip pans compatible with Q grills, Pulse grills, Traveler grill, Spirit gas grills, Spirit II gas grills, Genesis gas grills, Genesis II 200 and 300 series gas grills.
- Each measures 7-1/2 inches by 5 inches for the base; The top dimension is 8-1/2 inches by 6 inches; The height is 1-1/2 inches
- The foil pan can withstand temperatures of up to 500 F. Always use oven mitts or silicone heat resistant gloves for a sturdy grip.
Weber Original Kettle Premium Charcoal Grill, 22-Inch, Black
- Holds up to 13 burgers made with a Weber burger press; Built-in lid thermometer. Rust-resistant aluminum dampers
- One-Touch cleaning system with high-capacity ash catcher provides hassle-free ash cleanup
- Porcelain-enameled lid and bowl retain heat, and won’t rust or peel
Last update on 2023-05-31 at 06:51 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Exactly what To Take Into Consideration When Choosing A Gas Grill
Obtaining the latest gas barbecue grill can be thrilling but also a tough challenge. There are various types each one making available plenty of products. Spending a little time discovering the ideal gas grill for your requirements will make sure of a long period of grilling pleasure !
Below are a few factors to consider when researching a gas bbq grill.
Type Of Gas
Gas barbeque grills are normally built to make use of either liquid propane ( LP ) or natural gas ( NG ). A good number of transportable and smaller-sized cart type barbeque grills are available in propane only while bigger gas grills or buit-in versions are available in either configuration. Natural gas is a popular decision if your home is already set up for it and you have an outdoor connection already in place. Propane is a better option for portability for example if you are planning to take your barbecue to the cottage or camp site.
Number Of Burners
More compact grills normally have 2 or 3 main burners. Intermediate to larger gas grills are being offered with four , five or even a half dozen burners. Want to grill for a more substantial group ? A few gas grills are even obtainable with as many as 8 burners !
The most current barbecue grills offer you extra conveniences including infrared burners and rotisserie to cook meats with more even heating. Side burners provide added cooking space.
A gas barbeque grill should certainly provide years of grilling pleasure for you and your family members. Check out brands that come with greater guarantee periods that will stand behind their bar-b-que in the instance of any trouble.
Use the information supplied to take a look at the various models and makes you can buy. This could certainly assist you to select the best gas barbeque to meet your needs in addition to price range.