Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- 45,000 total BTU's
- 304 16 gauge stainless steel
- Smoker box included
- Heavy duty casters
- Solid stainless steel grates
More Grills To Choose From
Blackstone Flat Top Gas Grill Griddle 2 Burner Propane Fuelled Rear Grease Management System, 1517, Outdoor Griddle Station for Camping with Built in Cutting Board and Garbage Holder, 28 inch
- RESTAURANT STYLE COOKING - With 470sq inches of flat top grilling, This griddle is perfect for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Cook eggs, pancakes, Quesadillas, grilled cheese, steak, Potatoes, Teppanyaki style foods and more. Also enjoy a bottom shelf and two side shelves for food storage and prep
- REPLACE YOUR STANDARD GRILL - Replace your grill or BBQ with a Blackstone griddle and never look back! This grill is simple to use and easy to assemble, so you'll be cooking in no time. Eliminate the hassle of kerosene, charcoal and matches; this grill includes an easy start, Battery powered push button ignition. With the simple push of a button your griddle is ready to go! Take the headache away from outdoor cooking and spend more time enjoying the outdoors
- TRANSPORT WITH EASE - Easily wheel Around your yard or transport from your backyard to the campsite thanks to the removable griddle top, fold up legs and four industrial strength caster wheels. Built with removable griddle top, foldable legs and two wheels.
Last update on 2022-08-10 at 09:33 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
What To Look For When Choosing A Gas Barbeque grill
Obtaining a brand new gas barbecue grill can be very exciting and as well a real challenge. There are various types each offering quite a few products. Just spending a little bit of time discovering the most beneficial gas barbeque grill to your requirements will ensure many years of grilling fun !
Listed below are some items to consider when searching for a gas barbecue.
Type Of Gas
Gas gas grills usually are made to work with either liquid propane ( LP ) or natural gas ( NG ). Most of the easily transportable and smaller sized cart type gas grills are offered in propane only whereas bigger barbeque grills or buit-in models are available in either configuration. Natural gas is an excellent decision if your property has already been set up for it and you have an outdoor connection already in place. Propane is a better choice for maneuverability such as if you are planning to take your grill to the cabin or camp site.
Number Of Burners
More compact grills ordinarily have 2 or 3 primary burners. Mid size to larger barbecues can be had with 4 , five or half a dozen burners. Have to cook food for a bigger group ? A few barbecues are actually available with as many as eight burners !
The most up-to-date units provide you with extra conveniences including infrared burners and rotisserie to cook meats with more even heating. Side burners offer up additional cooking space.
A gas bbq should allow for quite a few years of grilling fun for you and your family. Try to look for brand names that come with longer lasting guarantee periods that will stand behind their bar-b-que in times of any kind of complications.
Utilize the descriptions supplied to review the various brands available for sale. This could assist you to pick the best gas barbeque to meet your needs and also budget allowed.