Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- This product is a Natural Gas unit and you must have Natural Gas plumbed out to your patio or deck to be able to use this grill; If you do not have Natural Gas plumbed, please look at our selection of Propane barbecues
- Make the perfect steak – With patented stainless steel Dual-Tube burners and the innovative Flav-R-Wave stainless Steel cooking system, The Imperial 590 grill gives you even temperatures across the cooking surface ensuring juicy and delicious results
- Get steakhouse sear marks every time – professional-grade cast stainless steel cooking grids Retain heat ensuring great sear marks; the grids also feature a V-channel on the reverse – perfect for self-basting more delicate foods
- All the grilling power you need – 55, 000 BTU main burner output ensures that you can get to temp in any weather conditions; 10, 000 BTU side burner is ideal for heating up sauces & Side dishes; 15, 000 BTU rear burner lets you make juicy rotisserie chicken
- Light up your next backyard barbecue – integrated lights in the cook box ensure that you will always be able to see what you're cooking, No matter the time of day; vibrant LED lights in the control knobs add a touch of style to your backyard
- PROUDLY MADE IN NORTH AMERICA – with a limited lifetime cook box , 10-year on burners, cooking grids, and Flav-R-Wave, and 2-year on remaining parts and paint, rest easy knowing your grill will perform for years to come
More Grills To Choose From
- 310 square inches of primary cooking on porcelain-coated, rust-resistant, cast iron grates plus a 95 square inch warming rack ideal for sides and buns
- Exclusive stainless-steel finish for increased style and durability; cabinet design offers storage space for propane tank, grilling tools and accessories
- Electronic ignition for fast and reliable burner lighting at the push of a buttom. Convenient stainless steel side shelves offer added work and prep space, and are Gear Trax enabled. When not in use, the side shelves fold down to save space and for storage.
- Amazon Kindle Edition
- Lee, Amanda M. (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- Robert Jones (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 191 Pages - 09/24/2020 (Publication Date) - Independently published (Publisher)
- 310 square inches of primary cooking space on durable porcelain-coated, rust-resistant and easy-to-clean steel grates, plus a 95 square inch warming rack ideal for sides and buns
- TRU-Infrared cooking technology prevents flare-ups, delivers even-heat and cooks up to 50% juicier food.
- Exclusive metallic gray finish for increased style and durabilty. Single-door cabinet design offers storage space for propane tank, grilling tools and accessories.
- Premium 18″ Ceramic Grill with Cast Iron Cart & Locking Wheels – The Kamado Joe Classic II gives the perfect cooking size of 18 inches along with its Premium cart that comes with the purchase of your grill, including locking casters and wheels.
- 2-Tier Divide & Conquer - Divide & Conquer Flexible Cooking System transforms the humble grill grate into the most powerful cooking tool in your arsenal. The revolutionary multi-level, half-moon design frees you to cook different foods in different styles at different temperatures—all at the same time
- Kontrol Tower Top Vent - Maintains consistent air setting for precise airflow management during dome opening and closing. Constructed of powder coated cast aluminum, the patent pending dual-adjustment top vent is rain resistant and allows you to smoke from 225F all the way to searing at 750F.
Last update on 2021-04-16 at 06:01 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-04-15 at 23:11 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API