Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- This product is a Natural Gas unit and you must have Natural Gas plumbed out to your patio or deck to be able to use this grill; If you do not have Natural Gas plumbed, please look at our selection of Propane barbecues
- 3 stainless steel Dual-Tube burners deliver up to 40,000 BTUs, heating the grill quickly and evenly. 10,000 BTU powerful side burner and 15,000 BTU rear burner and rotisserie kit offer more grilling versatility
- 635 sq in total cooking area, including a 400 sq. in. primary cooking space, provides plenty of room to grill for a crowd.
- Reversible heavy-duty cast iron cooking grids / Stainless steel Flav-R-Wave cooking system / Linear-Flow valves with 180 degree Sensi-Touch control knob
- Stainless steel side shelves fold-down / Sure-Lite Ignition System
- Durable cast aluminum oven helps provide even heat distribution, is durable and will never rust
- 401 sq.; in; primary cooking surface and 40,000 BTU Main Burner, 10,000 BTU Side Burner
- Reversible cast iron cooking grids and stainless steel Flav-R-Wave cooking system
- 4 stainless steel Dual-Tube burners
- Drop down side shelves and fully enclosed cabinet base
- 15,000 BTU Rear Rotisserie, Rotisserie Kit Included
More Grills To Choose From
- Stay true to the modern version of the kettle that started it all—the Original Kettle, invented by Weber’s founder, and loved around the world. Its ultra-durable, porcelain-enameled lid and bowl retain heat, while the damperseasily adjust for precise temperature control. With a One-Touch cleaning system for easy cleanup after a long day of grilling, the Original Kettle will always be the grill built for everyone
- Holds up to 13 burgers made with a Weber burger press
- One-Touch cleaning system provides hassle-free ash cleanup.Removable, aluminum ash catcher
- Holds up to 13 burgers made with a Weber burger press; Built-in lid thermometer. Rust-resistant aluminum dampers
- One-Touch cleaning system with high-capacity ash catcher provides hassle-free ash cleanup
- Porcelain-enameled lid and bowl retain heat, and won’t rust or peel
- Unique Folding Design – Saves space and is super easy to set up! Forget screws and tools – simply unfold the legs on both sides, and you’ll have a stable, lightweight, and portable bbq grill ready, right in front of you. The ultimate cookout experience, anywhere and anytime!
- Large Cooking Area – With a surface of over 166 sq. inches, you’ll easily be able to grill for a party of four or more, while still distributing heat evenly and efficiently! Grill your meat and your vegetables at the same time – plenty of room!
- Sturdy Stainless Steel – Rest easy knowing you’re grilling on a food-grade stainless steel cooking grill. It’s durable, won’t rust, and can even be cleaned in the dishwasher. The grill plate is supported by a sturdy heat-resistant frame that also features side air vents to get your charcoal burning better.
Last update on 2022-06-26 at 06:01 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API