Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Enjoy the best of both! Are you a grilling aficionado that appreciates the taste that some say can only be achieved cooking over charcoal, or do you prefer the convenience and flavors of grilling with propane gas.
- The discussion about which is better has been going on for many years and likely will continue for many more. From our thinking both sides are right, and we wonder why you should have to choose one over the other. With this large Combination Charcoal/Gas Grill you can have both with lots of space to grill how you want, when you want, to achieve the results you want.
- This spacious grill has a total of 557 square inches of cooking space that can accommodate 32 burgers (16 per side) at once and an additional 188 square inches of warming space. As an added convenience, the grill includes a gas-powered side burner that can be used to prepare your favorite sauces or a whole host of other dishes. The Dual Fuel Gas & Charcoal Combo Grill is a great choice for your outdoor cooking needs.
- 557 sq in total cooking space (262 charcoal, 295 gas). 188 sq in total warming rack space (89 charcoal, 99 gas). Cast iron cooking grids. Chrome-plated warming racks
- Propane gas side has 3 stainless steel tube burners offering a total of 24,000 BTUs. Stainless steel 12,000-BTU side burner with cover. Includes integrated ignition for all burners with rubber grip control knobs
- Product measures approximately 49.75'' H x 28'' W x 64'' L
- Carton measures approximately 14.96'' H x 24.8'' W x 41.34'' L
- Weighs approximately 89.5 lbs. (102.7 lbs. in the box)
More Grills To Choose From
- Stay true to the modern version of the kettle that started it all—the Original Kettle, invented by Weber’s founder, and loved around the world. Its ultra-durable, porcelain-enameled lid and bowl retain heat, while the damperseasily adjust for precise temperature control. With a One-Touch cleaning system for easy cleanup after a long day of grilling, the Original Kettle will always be the grill built for everyone
- Holds up to 13 burgers made with a Weber burger press
- One-Touch cleaning system provides hassle-free ash cleanup.Removable, aluminum ash catcher
- Holds up to 13 burgers made with a Weber burger press; Built-in lid thermometer. Rust-resistant aluminum dampers
- One-Touch cleaning system with high-capacity ash catcher provides hassle-free ash cleanup
- Porcelain-enameled lid and bowl retain heat, and won’t rust or peel
- Unique Folding Design – Saves space and is super easy to set up! Forget screws and tools – simply unfold the legs on both sides, and you’ll have a stable, lightweight, and portable bbq grill ready, right in front of you. The ultimate cookout experience, anywhere and anytime!
- Large Cooking Area – With a surface of over 166 sq. inches, you’ll easily be able to grill for a party of four or more, while still distributing heat evenly and efficiently! Grill your meat and your vegetables at the same time – plenty of room!
- Sturdy Stainless Steel – Rest easy knowing you’re grilling on a food-grade stainless steel cooking grill. It’s durable, won’t rust, and can even be cleaned in the dishwasher. The grill plate is supported by a sturdy heat-resistant frame that also features side air vents to get your charcoal burning better.
Last update on 2022-06-26 at 06:01 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API