Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Enjoy the best of both! Are you a grilling aficionado that appreciates the taste that some say can only be achieved cooking over charcoal, or do you prefer the convenience and flavors of grilling with propane gas.
- The discussion about which is better has been going on for many years and likely will continue for many more. From our thinking both sides are right, and we wonder why you should have to choose one over the other. With this large Combination Charcoal/Gas Grill you can have both with lots of space to grill how you want, when you want, to achieve the results you want.
- This spacious grill has a total of 557 square inches of cooking space that can accommodate 32 burgers (16 per side) at once and an additional 188 square inches of warming space. As an added convenience, the grill includes a gas-powered side burner that can be used to prepare your favorite sauces or a whole host of other dishes. The Dual Fuel Gas & Charcoal Combo Grill is a great choice for your outdoor cooking needs.
- 557 sq in total cooking space (262 charcoal, 295 gas). 188 sq in total warming rack space (89 charcoal, 99 gas). Cast iron cooking grids. Chrome-plated warming racks
- Propane gas side has 3 stainless steel tube burners offering a total of 24,000 BTUs. Stainless steel 12,000-BTU side burner with cover. Includes integrated ignition for all burners with rubber grip control knobs
- Product measures approximately 49.75'' H x 28'' W x 64'' L
- Carton measures approximately 14.96'' H x 24.8'' W x 41.34'' L
- Weighs approximately 89.5 lbs. (102.7 lbs. in the box)
More Grills To Choose From
- INNOVATIVE REAR GREASE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM: If you plan on cooking bacon or any other juicy meat, cleaning up can be tedious. Luckily, our propane griddle features a patented rear grease trap that collects all the mess and makes after-cooking clean-up a breeze.
- Replace your standard grill - replace your grill or BBQ with a Blackstone griddle and never look back -This grill is simple to use and easy to assemble, so you'll be cooking in no time- Eliminate the hassle of kerosene, charcoal and matches; this grill includes an easy start, Battery powered push button ignition- With the simple push of a button your griddle is ready to go- Take the headache away from outdoor cooking and spend more time enjoying the outdoors.
- Restaurant style cooking - with 720sq inches of flat top grilling, This griddle is perfect for breakfast; lunch and dinner- Cook eggs; pancakes; Quesadillas; grilled cheese; steak, Potatoes; Teppanyaki style foods and more- Also enjoy a bottom shelf and two side shelves for food storage and prep.
- Make your outdoor adventures a delicious affair with Blackstone 22" tabletop griddle. This portable griddle has everything you need to whip up a smorgasbord of eggs, crunchy hash browns, crispy bacon and fluffy pancakes all at the same time.
- Portable convenience: Whether you are cooking in your backyard or out in nature, make sure to take this lightweight, versatile flat top griddle with you. Thanks to the compact size, you can carry it for barbecue get-together, tailgating, fishing, pool parties, and more.
- Cook for one, cook for all: 339 Sq. Inch cooking surface and 24,000 BTUs of heat mean all your cooking challenges will be met quickly. The large space of our outdoor griddle is perfect for cooking eggs, hash browns, bacon, French toast and other things yum!
- 150 SQ. IN. PORCELAIN ENAMELED COOKING GRATE: Cooking surface measures 15.5" x 9.75" for 150-square-inches of grilling space that is large enough to accommodate up to 8 hamburgers at a time..Frequency : 60 Hz
- GRILL DIMENSIONS: Grill measures 30" W x 19.5" D x 30.25" H when full deployed. When folded, the grill measures 22.5" W x 19.5" D x 10.25" H. Lid locks shut for easy portability.
- 5,500 BTU BURNER: Features a 5,500 BTU burner, a twist to start electric ignition for easy start-up.
Last update on 2023-10-02 at 07:20 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API