Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
BBQration Replacement Kit for Kitchen Aid 720-0787D, 720-0819, 730-0953, 3-Pack 7MM Solid Stainless Steel Cooking Grates, Burners Tube and Heat Plates Replacement Parts for Kitchen Aid Gas Grill
- ★Replacement Parts for Kitchen Aid 3-Burner Gas Grill Model 720-0787D, 730-0953, 720-0953A★Replacement Parts forKitchen Aid 2-Burner Gas Grill Model: 720-0819
- Great Durability: Stainless steel provides greater durability and can withstand the small amount of water found in LP and NG, and resists corrosion.
- Thicker Metal: This is a phenomenal deal because they do fit as the originals perfectly, even more durable thicker metal and totally non-magnetic. Not only does this help prevent flare-ups inside your grill, but it also protects the burner tubes. More economical price than other sites which had the heat shields replacements.
- Package Contents: 3-Pack Stainless Steel Heat Plates, 3-Pack Stainless Steel Burners, 1-Pack 7mm Solid Stainless Steel Cooking Grates; Dimension: Heat Plate 16 1/2″ x 4 1/2″; Burner 16 1/2″ x 1″; Cooking Grid: 18 13/16″ x 8 1/8″ Each, 18 13/16″ x 24 3/8″ for Total.
- Tips: BBQration-Focusing on serving for barbecue lovers, click the “BBQration” button (top middle of the page) to get more details of the product. Please be sure our products fit your grill size before purchase. If there are any problems regarding this item, feel free to contact us.
More Grills To Choose From
- Dimensions: 24.1" D x 51.2" W x 43.5" H | Weight: 80 lbs
- 170 square inch porcelain-coated swing-a-way rack for warming | 360 square inches of cooking space over porcelain-coated grates
- 8,000 btu side burner provides a secondary cooking space for sides or sauces
- Ample Cooking Space: Total of 632 sq. in. cooking space, including 477 sq. in. porcelain-enameled cast iron cooking grates and 155 sq. in. chrome plated steel warming rack provides ample cooking area for about 15 hamburgers at the same time.
- High Performance: This propane gas grill has 4 main burners (10,000 BTU each), a sear burner (14,000 BTU) and a lidded side burner (10,000 BTU). 6 stainless steel burners offer a total of 64,000 BTU output for delivering even heat.
- Sear Burner & Side Burner: Sear burner generates 14,000 BTU to provide strong performance for quick and even heat distribution; lidded side burner offering 10,000 BTU is ideal for cooking side dishes and sauces.
- This product is a Natural Gas unit and you must have Natural Gas plumbed out to your patio or deck to be able to use this grill; If you do not have Natural Gas plumbed, please look at our selection of Propane barbecues
- 4 Stainless steel burners
- 48,800 BTU-per-hour input
- ★STAINLESS STEEL BURNERS-- 2020 Upgrade four main 304 stainless steel burners and one stainless steel side burner with 60,000 BTUs deliver powerful heat and performance
- ★LARGE COOKING AREA-- 723 square inches of total cooking area offers plenty of grilling space; 513 square inchea of primary cooking area and 210 square inches of warming rack area
- ★CAST IRON COOKING GRATES-- Porcelain coated, cast iron cooking grates designed for even cooking
- Power Source: Propane/ liquid petroleum gas. The propane tank is not included.
- Exclusive Stainless Steel finish for increased style and durability
- Reliable electric ignition to fire up your grill and 10, 000 BTU side burner
Last update on 2021-04-11 at 01:31 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-04-10 at 22:52 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API