Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
ARC Portable Gas Grill，Stainless Steel Two-Burner Tabletop Propane Grill for Outdoor Camping Cooking with Travel Locks and Built in Thermometer
- [Classic Design] ARC stainless steel tabletop propane grill is made of high-quality stainless steel, resistant to high temperature and deformation, durable and easy to clean. Simple design, quick assembly, perfect for family gatherings, apartment patio, camping, picnics or any travel.
- [With 20000BTU Power] Each burner of the portable propane grill is equipped with an independent electronic ignition control knob and provides up to 10000Btu power. The two burners can cook at the same time and can control the heat output separately, Firing up the burner and getting right to work, quick and efficient，provide an excellent cooking experience.
- [Ideal Temperature Control] A thermometer is embedded on the tabletop grill cover to help you monitor the temperature in the grill and control the heat of the grill. In a fine and controllable cooking environment, you can easily cook any food, and you can also become a professional chef.
- [Easy to Carry] The locking cover and comfortable handle make it easy to move the grill, easy to carry and store. And the folding leg design makes the volume of the grill small enough to fit into a compact car. Set out easily and make your journey more enjoyable.
- [Large Cooking Area] The portable propane grill with a total cooking area of 284 square meters, it is suitable for cooking large pieces of meat such as steak, beef brisket, hamburger patty, and provides sufficient barbecue space. It also comes with a hidden oil pan to easily collect oil and water droplets generated during cooking. Bring you a comfortable cooking experience.
More Grills To Choose From
- Island not included
- Please reference building guide for Weber model number 7360001 prior to building island
- 9 mm diameter stainless steel rod cooking grates
- This product is a Natural Gas unit and you must have Natural Gas plumbed out to your patio or deck to be able to use this grill; If you do not have Natural Gas plumbed, please look at our selection of Propane barbecues
- 6 Stainless steel burners
- 60,000 BTU-per-hour input
- 4 Stainless steel burners
- 48,800 BTU-per-hour input. Dimensions - lid open (inches): 58H x 34W x 31D
- 10,600 BTU-per-hour input sear burner
Last update on 2022-11-27 at 11:04 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API