Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- 420-square-inches of primary and 112-square-inches of secondary cooking space
- Heavy-duty stainless steel grates for rust-resistance and durability
- Gear Trax enabled, full-size side shelves for extra workspace with quick and easy upgrades (accessories sold separately)
- Burner knobs with built-in ignition for easier starts
- Lid-mounted temperature gauge to monitor the temperature of your grill
More Grills To Choose From
Weber Original Kettle Premium Charcoal Grill, 22-Inch, Black
- Holds up to 13 burgers made with a Weber burger press; Built-in lid thermometer. Rust-resistant aluminum dampers
- One-Touch cleaning system with high-capacity ash catcher provides hassle-free ash cleanup
- Porcelain-enameled lid and bowl retain heat, and won’t rust or peel
Weber Original Kettle 22-Inch Charcoal Grill
- Stay true to the modern version of the kettle that started it all—the Original Kettle, invented by Weber’s founder, and loved around the world. Its ultra-durable, porcelain-enameled lid and bowl retain heat, while the damperseasily adjust for precise temperature control. With a One-Touch cleaning system for easy cleanup after a long day of grilling, the Original Kettle will always be the grill built for everyone
- Holds up to 13 burgers made with a Weber burger press
- One-Touch cleaning system provides hassle-free ash cleanup.Removable, aluminum ash catcher
Last update on 2022-06-25 at 05:52 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
What To Check Out When Buying A Gas Barbecue
Selecting the most current gas bbq can be very exciting and also a tough challenge. There are many manufacturers each one offering a variety of kinds. Spending a little bit of time picking the finest gas bbq for your needs will ensure a long period of grilling excitement !
Below are some factors to consider when researching a gas bbq grill.
Type Of Gas
Gas barbecue grills are ordinarily made to make use of either liquid propane ( LP ) or natural gas ( NG ). Most compact and smaller-sized cart type barbecue grills are found in propane only whereas larger barbeque grills or buit-in types can be bought in either configuration. Natural gas is a great option if your residence already is set up for it and you have an outside connection already in place. Propane is a better choice for maneuverability such as if you are planning to take your barbecue to the cottage or camp site.
Number Of Burners
More compact barbecues normally have 2-3 principal burners. Mid size to large barbecues are offered with 4 , five or a half-dozen burners. Need to cook food for a more substantial crowd ? A few barbecues are actually offered with up to 8 burners !
The most up to date bbq grills provide further amenities like infrared burners and rotisserie to cook meats with more even heating. Side burners allow added cooking space.
A gas bbq grill should supply numerous years of grilling fun for you and your family members. Opt for brand names that come with long warranty durations that will stand behind their grill in case there is any kind of concerns.
Use the descriptions available to evaluate the several brands you can buy. This would provide help to make you pick the right gas barbeque for your needs in addition to budget allowed.