Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Alvade 21.5 inches Durable Flavorizer Bars for Weber Spirit 200 Series E210, Genesis Silver A, Spirit 500 Gas Grills, Replaces Weber 7534 7535 65902, 304 Stainles Steel
- Package: a set of 5 plates
- Dimensions: 21.5 inch long,1.6 inch wide,1.6 inch high.
- Replacement parts for Weber gas grills models: 2241298, 2241398, 2241411, 2271001, 2271398, 2271411, 2271698, 2341001, 2341298, 2341398, 2341411, 2371398, 2371411, 2371698, 3711001, 3811001, 4411001, 4411411, 4511001, 46100001, 47100001, 6211001, 6211398, 6211411, 6311001, 6311398, 6311411, 6711001, 6711301, 6711411, 6811001, 6811301, 6811411, 77924014390, E-210 NG
- Designed for vaporizing juices and fats to create smoke, makes your meat more delicious.
- Constructed with 304 steel for corrosion-resistance and long-lasting
More Grills To Choose From
- Fits Spirit 300 series gas grills with front-mounted control panels
- Catch drippings that smoke and sizzle, adding a smoky flavor to food
- Easy to install
- The Weber porcelain-enameled flavorizer bars are a replacement part for your Weber grill
- For ensuring great flavor from your gas grill
- Each bar measures 15.3" L x 3.5" W x 2.5" H
- This product is a Natural Gas unit and you must have Natural Gas plumbed out to your patio or deck to be able to use this grill; If you do not have Natural Gas plumbed, please look at our selection of Propane barbecues
- 4 Stainless steel burners
- 48,800 BTU-per-hour input
- Including 3 packs; Each heat plate measures 15.3" L x 3.5" W x 2.5" H; Please measure the size of your original heat plates and compare with ours before ordering.
- Flavorizer bar replacements for Weber spirit 200 series gas grills: Spirit (2 Burners) E-210, S-210, E-220, S-220 (Model Years 2013-2017) with front-mounted control panels. ►Also fits Weber 46010074, 46100001, 46110001, 46113101, 47100001.﹡NOT fit for the grill with side control panel.
- Protect burners and prevent flare-ups, prevent direct exposure to flame and distribute heat from burner tubes to cooking grates evenly.
- Patented steel bars create delicious, barbecue flavor
- Works by vaporizing juices and fats to create smoke
- Porcelain-enameled steel for even heat distribution
Last update on 2021-04-16 at 01:21 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-04-15 at 23:11 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API